EPI.11 Were married...

Yibo pov...

I was shocked when my mother called, and she said Zhan was pregnant.

How come Zhan was pregnant? He was a man, and my mother said if I wanted to know, I needed to go home and see Zhan; he also missing me .
He always got a fever and didn't eat.
I don't know what I feel;
I only know now I was excited to see Zhan.

For almost two months, I did not go home as promised to Mama Zen, but I always called Zhan. But lately, I've been getting busy.
But I have two days to finish my drama,then I'll take my break.

Zhan was crying when he saw me. He hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Mom said it was wrong to kiss you on your lips, Budi"
I was surprised to what Zhan said .
I smile and kiss Zhan on his cheek too.

"My mom said, You didn't eat.

"Umm budi, I want ice cream, stowberry with mango,flavor"
Chuyue ge said I can't buy those flavors,so I can't eat"

Ah, okay, I bought you ice cream with stowberry flavor with mango flavor"

"Really Budi" Zhan clapped his hand.

"Okay, let's go to the ice cream parlor!Zhan was happy.

We try to mix those ice creams, and I don't know what the taste is.

"Budi try, its delicious"

"No, Zhan, baby"Zhan pouted.
Then I try to taste it.

Umm, not bad... "Zhan, now you eat your favorite ice cream. Now eat some healthy food, okay?

"Umm, yes, Budi, I'll try,
because when some food enters my stomach, I throw up, but I'll try"he crossed his heart.
" cute ,good baby...

My mom gave me some records of Zhan that said Zhan has a womb; out of 10 percent of men develop a womb now,when they are of the right age, or when they are become adults.
I didn't know about this or that it happened now to the man.
Wow, I feel nervous. How about me? No, maybe not.
If Zhan is in the right mine, will he accept it?
I feel sorry for Zhan, but it's the end; he was an amazing person!

But Zhan can take care of our child; he needs more medical attention.
I realized, Now that I am a father,why am I really excited to see my child with Zhan?
I'm sorry now because if I hadn't done lewd things to Zhan, she wouldn't have gotten pregnant. Zhan, forgive me.
When the day comes when Zhan recovers from his illness, will he accept me and our son?
What should I say to him? That I got drunk one day, and something happened to us that I thought was just a dream.
What will he think of me. I'm gay, and what about him if he's not into men,he hated me.
Ah, how can I answer all this to him?
Maybe he hates me.
Zhan, how can I explain that I loved you before, that I'm not gay, and that you're the only man I'll ever love in my life?

My mom called Mama Zen, and I decided to marry Zhan. Nothing has changed in my decision to marry Zhan-not because I'm guilty, not because we can have children, because I don't want Zhan to disappear from my life one day, even if he hates me, because of my selfish decision.
then I will think about those things when the time comes. The important thing now is my child's future. I don't want him to grow up without a family.

My family convinced Mama Zen to marry Zhan, and when I asked Zhan.

"Zhan baby, you have a baby in your belly, and the baby is also mine"
Can you take care of him?
and I want you to marry
Budi,
Zhan look at me ,confused.

"What are you talking about Budi ?I can't understand,Budi?

"Here, Zhan baby, me and you will be together.
You want that, like my mom and dad"