Perfect/Chapter 4

Hi guys I am back from my break and will be posting until I get sick again which probably won't happen for a while since I don't get sick very often but your writer ✍🏽 is back 😋.

07:36

Bad's house

Bad's POV

I woke to someone hugging me, I slightly looked up ⬆️ and saw a sleeping 💤 Dream, I blushed a bit then slowly wriggled my way out of his grasp. After getting out of bed 🛏️ I looked back at Dream and he looked so peaceful and cute ☺️ but then I tried to remember what happened last night but couldn't so I shrugged 🤷  it off and went downstairs to see Sapnap making pancakes 🥞 . As I walked closer he soon 🔜 noticed that I was there and turned around " good morning Bad " he said happily "good morning Sapnap how are you " I replied "good I hope you don't mind that I'm making pancakes 🥞 " he replied back. (Pancakes 🥞 are actually my favourite 🤩 thing to eat even though I don't make it often off topic but still). "Don't worry about it I should be thanking you for it because I was wondering 💭 what to do about breakfast 🍳🥞🧇🥓 so thank you 😊 " I responded to him smiling 😊 " It fine " he said. "Would you like some help ?" I asked he said sure 👌 and I started to help with the pancakes 🥞.

20 minutes later 

20 minutes George came down with Quackity, George seemed to be a bit pissed with Qauckity so I decided to separate them to avoid any fighting they sat down and Sapnap handed them their plates of pancakes 🥞. Soon enough Tommy, Techno and Skeppy came down to, later on Dream came down too " good morning "he said the rest of us said good morning to he came and sat 🪑 next to me as I went to go get him a plate of pancakes 🥞. After sitting back down I remembered what happened last night then I started blushing 🥴 like crazy and put my head on the table and started groaning, soon 🔜 everyone noticed "Bad are you okay? "Techno asked " yeah did Dream do something?" Tommy asked too. "What ? What did I do ? " Dream said shocked " I don't maybe because you're sitting next to him" Tommy replied "just because I'm sitting next to him doesn't mean I did something to him " Dream said frustrated " what did I do? Stab him?" "I don't know maybe 🤔 you did ? " Tommy said sarcastically. "Okay okay I'm fine alright " I finally interrupted as Dream was about to lose his temper " are you sure ?" Asked Skeppy " yes I'm fine just feeling a bit sick 🤒 " I said trying to calm down the situation " oh did I add too much sugar in the pancakes 🥞 " Sapnap said feeling a bit nervous 😬 " no no look 👀 everyone just stop worrying about me I am fine it's not the pancakes 🥞, I just feel a bit sick and not well alright so please don't worry I'm fine " I said after a breath. Thankfully everyone seemed to  leave the situation alone and continued eating their food.

Techno's POV 

After having breakfast 🥞 we started packing our stuff we all headed downstairs to leave, we all went in the group as we came in at the start of the sleepover. I headed over to my house 🏠 to put my stuff away, then went to take showers 🧼 and brushed my teeth 🦷 ( just want to say I brush my teeth 🪥 before I eat breakfast 🥞 alright I mean who doesn't 😒) then changed to new clothes. After that I went up to my gaming room to play Minecraft with the other if they were on then I found out in the chat 💬 box 📦 ( is that what it's called in Minecraft I'm not so sure but it doesn't matter 🤷) that Dream and Skeppy were on a discord call 📱 so I decided to join. "Hello anyone there ? " I said  "oh hello Techno " I heard Skeppy said " what were you guys talking about? " I asked " we're talking about how Dream was going to ask Bad and I'm helping him too ahhhhhh I'm so excited 😆 !!!" Skeppy said excitedly " hey you weren't supposed to tell him about this " Dream sighed "oh was I not supposed to know? " I asked. "No you weren't but it's to late now BUT you can't tell anyone I mean like no one ☝️ alright " Dream said I nodded in agreement and we started to talk about want to do and how then we continued playing Minecraft and then I made a video.

Hi guys thanks for reading and I'm back but I can't say I'm officially back and but the chapters are going to be a bit short but might be long on special occasions like chapter three but that was because I want to write ✍🏽 more and treat you guys but anyway I'm really sorry about  this but I will try and write more and this is edited.

Anyway remember if you work hard enough you can achieve anything in life.

This book has 925 words in it bye my lovely 🥰 red strawberries 🍓 I love ❤️ you and you are loved 🥰 always and forever.

Bye bye 👋