The Date/Chapter6

Hi 👋 I'm back with an other chapter for my strawberries 🍓 also I wanna apologise if chapter 5 was more of a date than two soon 🔜 to be lovers hanging out. Wait are they already lover or are they just going to pretend chapter 3 never happened, why 😑 I am even asking this it's my book 📕.

This is a week since Dream asked Bad to go on a date with him it's on a Saturday afternoon since they were both free also Dream has a car obviously 🙄 anyways enjoy ☺️.

Bad's house 🏠

16:29

Dream's POV

I was waiting for Bad to come out of his house 🏠 so we can start our date, Suddenly I heard footsteps coming from behind I looked and saw Bad looking 👀 as beautiful 😍 as always (I know that probably sounds cheesy to some people ) " sooo how do I look " Bad asked I blushed at the question as I examined him, he was wearing a white buttoned shirt 👕 with blue trousers 👖 ."Amazing, beautiful, cute, per-" " alright alright are we going to stand and continue to compliment how I look 👀 or should we get start on our date?" He asked interrupting me " I mean I could on all day but I guess we wouldn't be able to get to the restaurant in time so you're right" I replied. We hopped into the car 🚗 and headed to the restaurant that I got reservations at, as we arrived I opened the door for Bad, we entered the restaurant and got taken to our table we ordered our food and waited. "Dream I have a question 🙋 " Bad suddenly said " fire 🔥 away" I replied " how long have you had a crush on me? "He asked I blushed at the sudden question, Bad had his eyes 👀 locked 🔒 on me and his chin on his hands 🙌. Soon 🔜 Bad was blushing too after realising what he just asked, "oh my gosh 😅 sorry 😢 I didn't mean to ask you that question out of nowhere, you don't have to answer if you don't want to " Bad apologised "no it's fine I have liked you for a while now to be honest probably a few months now" I said answering his question. "Really ?" He says shocked 😮 "yeah " I say starting to turn into a tomato 🍅, then waitress saves me from the embarrassment of having to talk about this.

After our food arrives, we talk about about what been happening so far and even telling jokes I even end up 🆙 flirting with Bad a little, but soon 🔜 over comes to an end and we walk to the car 🚙 holding hands 🙌. We get to Bad's house 🏠 and get out of the car.

Bad's POV

Dream get out of the car and opens the car door for me, " what a gentleman " I say giggling 🤭 " oh why thank you 🙏 for your kind words " he replied also laughing he held out his hand 🖐️ for me to grab so I can get out of the car. I took it and we both walk back to my house 🏠 with his hand 🖐️ in mines, as we stopped at my doorstep he let go of my hand " I hope 🤞 you had a great time 🕰️ " Dream said fiddling with his fingers awaiting for my answer. "I did I had a great 😊 time thanks 😊 for taking me out Dream, we should go on another date soon 🔜 " I replied back he nodded in response. I walk up to him and give a gentle kiss 💋 on the cheek, I walk back to my doorstep then turned around "good night Dream" I say as he blushed wildly after I unlocking my door 🚪 and stepped in. As I lock the door 🚪 I lean against it and brush my finger across my lip and smile, while blushing faintly I walk upstairs and take a shower 🚿 then change and I flopped into bed 🛏️. After, laying on my bed for a few minutes my phone 📱 suddenly dings, I picked it up ⬆️ and saw that I got a message it was from Skeppy.

"So how did the date go ?" It said.

"It went great thanks for asking" I messaged him back.

"That good, you guys are going on another one right ?" The message said as it dinged again.