Accidently In Love

"She better hold him tight, give him all her love. Look in those beautiful eyes and know she's lucky cause he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar, the only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star." Teardrops On My Guitar ~ Taylor Swift.

I had some feelings for Zayn. I won't lie. His charm is so breathtaking. His eyes, his smile, his voice, I basically adored everything about him. Me and him were so close. Inseparable you could say. We used to talk everyday, hang out and be around each other. He knows me better than anybody else. Not until he stopped calling. 3 days passed and I haven't heard from him. He wasn't at home, he wasn't at the studio, he basically disappeared. I called but he wouldn't pick up. I texted him but he wouldn't answer. I was going crazy. I decided to call one last time before I gave up.  

The phone rang around 4 times before the line was open. 

"Hello?" A girl's voice spoke. 

"Umm hello?" I said, checking my phone to see if I dialed the right number. That was strange, it was right. 

"Who are you?" The girl asked. 

"The right question is, who are you? And where is Zayn?" I asked. 

"I am Silvia, and Zayn is taking a shower. Oh here he came."  

"Baby, who's that?" I heard his voice. That sentence came out of his mouth and my stomach trembled.  

"I don't know. She's a girl" she told him. 

"Hello? Who is it?" Zayn took the phone. 

"Baby?" I asked. 

"Oh, Hey Lex." he said in boredom. 

"Oh hey Lex?! Have you forgotten that you have a best friend Mr.Malik? And Baby?" I spilled fast. 

"Honey, we need to talk. Face to face." He said in a calmed tone. 

"Of course we need to. I've been calling you for 3 days but you are nowhere to be found." I said angrily. 

"I know and I'm sorry. We'll talk when I see you,okay?" He said. 

"Fine." I replied. 

"You home?" he asked. 

"Yeah, I'll be waiting for you." I told him. 

"Okay, be there in a few." And he hung up. I was over-thinking everything that might happen. I calculated the probability that this might now end as I think I will. But when Zayn came, I knew that this will not end well for me. He came but not alone. He was with that actress Silvia Tores. The way he was looking at her made me realize that I had no chance. 

"Hey baby girl" Zayn said as he took me into a hug.  

"Hey pretty boy" I said kissing his cheek. 

We sat down, Silvia was looking at the apartment like it was some kind of a trash can. She had a really weird look on her face as she stared me down. 

"Lexie, I want you to meet my girlfriend, Silvia" Zayn said in a proud tone. 

"Nice to mee...what?!" I said in complete shock. Okay, it was awkward. But like c'mon, who would disappear for 3 days then come back with a girlfriend?! Apparently my best friend would.  

"You sound rather surprised and not glad about that." She said rudely. 

"Surprised, you bet I am. But I am happy that Zayn is happy. He wouldn't date any person." I replied to her snide remark. 

I faked as smile through out the rest of the conversation but my stomach trembled and my heart felt weak when they kissed. 

"Uhm excuse me." I said breaking them apart then exiting the room. I hardly breathed out as I reached the bathroom door and slammed it close behind me. Tears streamed down my face and my heart was shaking. My body felt numb and I fell to my knees crying my eyes out. Maria opened the door to find me in the condition.