Chapter 1

Ruhi's pov

I woke up sunlight hitting my face. I sat on my bed rubbing my eyes. Then i thought "Even though the sunlight always light up my face it couldn't light up my life." I chuckled slightly. Then i heard a knock on my door.

I said, "come in." My door slightly opend and i saw my dad coming inside. He came near me and kissed my forehead and said, "good morning princess!" then I greeted him good morning with morning hug and he told me to come downstairs after freshening up. I nodded my head lightly and he went downstairs.

I went towards my washroom to do my morning routines as usual. I bruahed my teeth, i took a quick shower and then I got ready and went downstairs. I went towards the dining table and hugged my mom greeting her good morning. She also kissed my cheeks and she told me to sit on the chair. We all sat on the chair and ate our breakfast. After finishing my breakfast i got up, picked my car keys and left for the office.

•────⋅☾ At the office ☽⋅────•

I went toward my cabin as everyone was greeting me. "Good morning ruhi ma'am" bowing a little and I also responded them with a smile. Then i went inside my cabin and started doing my business then i saw my bestie radha coming towards my cabin. She knocked on the door and I said "Come in." Then i hugged her and she hugged me back. Then we were chit chatting and then she told me she was dating someone. I asked her, "kon hey woh ladka?"( Who is that man?) Then she replied, "sabar kar photo dikhati hu mey tujhe"(wait a little I'll show you his photo.) When i saw the photo I was suprised because he was anish mukherjee (CEO of Mukherjee company). I was shocked but i was also happy for her then she invited me to go with her at 7pm to meet anish and his friend. Then she went from my cabin.

Again, I started doing my work and my P.A helped me then I left for home at 5 p.m. as I've to go to meet anish with radha.

Hope y'all liked it

Hope y'all liked it. It's end for now....
Byebye pookies...