𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

The Rosewoods, have been successful in business for decades, and that's what makes them really wealthy. They are the most wealthiest family on the island, everybody knows them, and everybody wants to be them.𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃, the it girl of figure eight. Everyone admired the girl, well almost everyone. She is confident, charming, independent, powerful and fearless, which made her interesting to other people. She is also very beautiful and admirable, which is the attractive part about her. She has this aura of making people feel weak when they're in her presence. She never let anyone all the way into knowing her, except her best friend, 𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐄, but that's a story for different time. She is a majestic, mesmerizing creature in touch with all things mysterious, which made her even more desirable.
Isabelle also has a brother, 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃, he is the figure eight's golden boy, also the male version of his sister. The girls want to be with him, and the boys want to be him. The two are really close, which you can't see very often, but they are forever thankful that they have a bond no one else has. They are the definition of the powerful siblings duo.

As Isabelle walked on the beach with her friends, she grabbed a boy's attention, when she saw that she just laughed with Eloise and continued walking. "It's like everywhere we go, the boys are just head over heels for you, it's not even funny anymore" Eloise said. Isabelle laughed at her words. "Now that's a bit dramatic, don't you think" Isabelle said to her friend. "I bet that you can make any boy fall in love with you just if you wanted to" Eloise said. Isabelle furrowed her eyebrows "Yeah?" she said with a questioning tone in her voice, then suddenly an idea popped up in her head. "Let's do it" Isabelle said, Elosie had a confusing look on her face "let's do what exactly?" she said. "Let's make any boy fall in love with me.", Eloise smiled at her idea, "fine, but i get to choose the boy" Eloise said. "Fine" Isabelle rolled her eyes. Eloise started to think and a few minutes later she spoke up "I know who to choose" . Curiosity filled isabelle's head as she said "Who?", Eloise smirked before speaking up "𝐉𝐉 𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊".

Now JJ MAYBANK was a totally different story. He was a pouge, living on the cut, with his abusive father. His mom left him when he was younger, but that's sensitive theme to him, so no one really talks about it. He has a friendgroup that's just like a family to him, and he doesn't need anything else, they are enough for him. He is the best surfer on the island, obx's play boy. He is often described as rebellious, charismatic, and a total flirt.

With his big ego, he is convinced that he can make any girl fall for him, when he mentions that to his friends, he makes a bet with them, he has to make a girl fall in love with him, but not just any girl, The Girl, Obx's very own kook queen, 𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃.