Information

Hello there!

A few months ago, I completed a Valorant fanfiction that I'm kinda happy with. I originally wrote the protagonist as male, hoping to make the story more relatable to a certain audience. To my surprise, the story received much more attention and love than I anticipated. I did promise to write another story for female audience, so this time I'm writing another one with female readers in mind. I'm excited to say that I'm here to fulfill that promise! This new story will offer a fresh perspective, distinctly different from the one for male readers.

I know there's actually no use or benefit in writing fanfics like this, but hey, I guess my passion for Valorant goes beyond just gameplay; I'm captivated by its lore and characters, each one of them feels special to me. If you're reading this, I bet you probably feel the same. So, without further ado, I present to you my uh... writing.

Please enjoy, and I sincerely hope you like it. But if it's not your cup of tea, that's okay too – I'm just grateful for the chance to share my work with fellow Valorant fans! Oh, and opinions are always welcome! Just leave them in the comments. Tell me what you like or don't like, and of course, what you would like to see, etc. 

Sorry if it sucks.