11-15

Chapter 11: The police uncle's big cock penetrated the uterus 

  "Ah... I've inserted it again... Uncle is good at inserting..."

  Zhou Ye was so happy that he kept moaning and screaming. Sure enough, this warm, thick and big cock is much more comfortable than a vibrator. The friction between the veins on his dick and her pussy made every corner of her vagina feel particularly comfortable.

  She hasn't been ejaculated by Cheng Muyang's big cock at this moment. If she is ejaculated soon, won't she be so happy that she will die?

  Zhou also decided. She didn't want to be fucked by Cheng Muyang for just one day. She wants to have sex with Cheng Muyang every day. Let Cheng Muyang insert his big dick into her pussy every day and fuck him on the bed until his juices flow freely.

  It was also the first time that Cheng Muyang enjoyed the pleasure of making love with a woman. Cheng Muyang was able to control himself at first, but when Zhou Ye wrapped his hands around his neck and kissed his lips. Cheng Muyang's breath also began to become turbid.

  "Uncle...kiss me...ah..."

  Zhou Ye couldn't feel Cheng Muyang's cooperation and felt a little unhappy.

  As a result, the next second Cheng Muyang held her lips and inserted his tongue directly into Zhou Ye's mouth. The big rough tongue wrapped around Zhou Ye's tongue, sucking her tongue until it was crisp and numb.

  At the same time, Cheng Muyang's big cock was thrust into her pussy. Originally, Zhou Zhou could still scream, but now that Cheng Muyang had her mouth blocked, she could only let out a muffled moan.

  As Cheng Muyang thrust faster and faster, the place where the two people connected became visibly muddy. Zhou Ye's pussy, which was still pink just now, was poked into a bright red color. A large amount of vaginal fluid was pounded into droplets by Cheng Muyang's big cock and spread into the air. The remaining  vaginal fluid that had not been pumped out flowed down Cheng Muyang's big purple-black cock, soaking the short black hair around his cock.

  After kissing for a full two minutes, Cheng Muyang let go of Zhou Ye's lips. Zhou Ye quickly took a breath for a while. Cheng Muyang thought that Zhou would calm down a little, but he didn't expect that Zhou would also start licking his Adam's apple.

  "Uncle's Adam's apple is so sexy... I really like uncle's Adam's apple... Ah... I'm so obsessed with it again..."

  Zhou Ye said as he unbuttoned Cheng Muyang's police uniform, from the jacket to the blue shirt underneath. Finally, his bronzed chest muscles were exposed.

  After seeing Cheng Muyang's small brown nipples, Zhou Ye immediately stretched out the tip of his tongue and licked Cheng Muyang's nipples. Instantly, Cheng Muyang's body tensed up.

  "It turns out that... besides having a big dick, uncle... his nipples are also very sensitive... ah."

  Zhou Ye looked at Cheng Muyang's face like a little goblin.

  Her pink tongue formed a sharp contrast with his bronze skin, which made Cheng Muyang's desire expand even more.

  Zhou also clearly felt that the big cock inside her pussy swelled violently. Originally, Cheng Muyang's penis was as big as a mineral water bottle when erect, but his jealousy had reached a level that Zhou Ye could not even imagine. She felt like her pussy was about to be torn apart again.

  Although this feeling is a little painful, it is more of a pleasure coming from the pavement.

  "You brought it on yourself!"

  Cheng Muyang coldly picked Zhou Ye up from the bed. He dragged Zhou Ye's butt with one hand and walked beside the bed. Zhou Ye's butt was pinched hard by his fingers, and the elastic feel made Cheng Muyang feel more and more. With every step he took, the big dick fucked him hard. Cheng Muyang's big cock was pulled out a little, and the semen was about to flow out. The next moment, he fucked her hard into her pussy.

  Pa pa pa ~

  Her ass was slapped violently by Cheng Muyang's two balls.

  "Ahhh! Uncle policeman, I was wrong~Don't fuck so hard~"

  Zhou Ye felt Cheng Muyang's big cock thrusting deeper and deeper. She was really worried that her cunt would be penetrated directly by Cheng Muyang.

  "Do you know it's wrong now? It's too late."

  Cheng Muyang said and pushed Zhou Ye to the wall and put one of her legs on her shoulders. This posture directly exposed a gap in Zhou Ye's vagina.

  Immediately afterwards, Cheng Muyang began to fuck her in full swing.

  "Lower your head and see how I fucked your cunt! Do you still dare to seduce men in the future?"

  Cheng Muyang wanted to educate Zhou Ye while losing control. Although Zhou is an adult, it is better to study in school obediently. He wanted Zhou Ye to understand the bad nature of men. This time, Zhou Ye will be frightened directly. From now on, Zhou Ye will be more restrained.

  After listening to Cheng Muyang's words, Zhou Ye lowered his head and glanced at the place where the two met. It's okay if you don't look at it, but when you look at it, Zhou Ye's body is leaking more water.

  She saw Cheng Muyang's big purple-black cock plowing her pussy open. The shiny veins on his cock were all the semen from her pussy. Every time his cock was pulled out, juice dripped down his cock.

  What shocked Zhou Ye was that her flower hole contracted so well. She originally thought her flower hole was small. But I didn't expect that it could accommodate such a big cock like Cheng Muyang's. Seeing Cheng Muyang fucking himself, Zhou Ye felt that his heart was constantly accelerating. She could clearly feel that more than just her pussy was being fucked and felt comfortable. Her soul trembled.

  "Did you see that? If you dare to seduce me next time, I will fuck you to death!"

  Cheng Muyang threatened in Zhou Ye's ear. His voice was originally deep and pleasant. At this moment, there was a bit more of a low and hoarse sound.

  Seeing that there was no fear on Zhou Ye's face, Cheng Muyang pressed his big cock against Hua Xin and continued to fuck her.

  "Ah!! The big cock penetrated the uterus!"

  Zhou Ye felt that his vagina was penetrated by Cheng Muyang. Only then did she realize that she was a little scared. She never knew that Cheng Muyang had such a side. Only then did she realize that what she had provoked was not an ordinary man, but a beast!

  The huge glans hit Zhou Ye's uterine wall like raindrops. She screamed with excitement, but fear still rose in her heart. She was afraid that she would be fucked badly by Cheng Muyang.

  "Uncle, you don't dare to seduce anymore. Be gentle~"

  Zhou Ye screamed and held Cheng Muyang's neck.

  However, Cheng Muyang's fucking action did not stop, but became faster and faster. After fucking him for hundreds more times, he finally relaxed his body and poured all the semen into Zhou Ye's womb.

  Zhou Ye had another orgasm after being ejaculated by Cheng Muyang, and his limbs were limp and without any strength. Soon Zhou Ye slid down the wall. Naturally, Cheng Muyang's big cock was pulled out. After she fell to the ground, a large amount of semen flowed out of her pussy, mixed with red virgin blood.

  Cheng Muyang originally thought that after fucking Zhou Ye like this, Zhou Ye would be too scared to provoke him again. Unexpectedly, just as he was about to turn around, Zhou Ye started licking his cock again.

  "Uncle, I still want..."

  There are three more updates in the evening~ Male protagonist: Originally he wanted to make the female protagonist afraid of him, but in the end the female protagonist became even more addicted~ 2333

Chapter 12: Being held in the arms of the uncle in the police car and fucked while walking