46-50

Chapter 46: The police uncle and Zhou Ye's father fight over wine to marry Zhou Ye 

  Cheng Muyang took Zhou Ye back home. I saw Zhou Ye's father and Cheng Muyang's parents sitting in the living room. Zhou Ye's father's face was as ugly as the bottom of a pot.

  "You know how to come back. I think you have never taken me as a father seriously."

  Zhou Ye's father Zhou Anguo said angrily.

  Zhou Ye snorted coldly, "You rushed to marry your stepmother after my mother died, so you take me seriously."

  "How can I be so anxious? It's been three years, okay." Zhou Anguo Being reprimanded in public by Zhou Ye was a little embarrassing, so he pointed the finger at Cheng Muyang.

  "And you, didn't you say you didn't plan to marry my daughter before? What do you mean now?"

  Zhou Anguo looked at Cheng Muyang with a sharp look in his eyes.

  "Dad, can't you speak to the police uncle in a better tone?"

  Zhou Ye saw that Zhou Anguo looked unfriendly towards Cheng Muyang, and she quickly stopped in front of Cheng Muyang.

  "I'm telling you, you little bastard, you're still favoring other people before you get married. When you get married in the future, you'll be fine!"

  Zhou Anguo looked at Zhou Ye like this and felt that it was unfair for a female college student to stay. However, Cheng Muyang knew at a glance that this was not someone to be trifled with, and he was afraid that Zhou would also suffer a big loss in the future.

  At this time, Cheng Muyang took Zhou Ye's hand and held her in his arms, and said with firm eyes: "Uncle Zhou, my attitude when talking to Zhou Ye before was wrong. I shouldn't have spoken like that. Today I want to say The thing is, I am planning to get engaged to Zhou Ye. If she still wants to marry me when she goes to college in three years, we will get married."

  Cheng Muyang's mother, Chen Rong, immediately said excitedly: "Look, you have decided. , I won't regret it!"

  "Yes. I will never regret anything I have done."

  Cheng Muyang looked at Zhou Ye. He feels that fate is really wonderful. He never thought that one day he would marry a girl 12 years younger than him.

  "Xiao Ye, Auntie is so happy. Finally, you and Mu Yang have an outcome."

  Chen Rong immediately rushed over excitedly and kissed Zhou Ye's face.

  "Humph, I haven't decided to marry my daughter to you yet. You said it so easily."

  Zhou Anguo said in a cold voice.

  As soon as he spoke, Zhou Ye directly gave Zhou Anguo a death stare. Zhou Anguo knew that Zhou Ye was so obsessed with it.

  "It's no use glaring at me. If Cheng Muyang can't drink me today, I won't even think about marrying you!"

  Zhou Anguo said and asked the nanny to push a wine cart over. There were three layers of wine bottles on the wine cart. There are red ones and white ones.

  "Cheng Muyang, do you dare to drink with me?"

  Zhou Anguo said and opened a bottle of liquor with a screwdriver.

  "Uncle policeman, don't drink with my dad. His nickname is the man who never gets drunk after a thousand cups."

  Zhou Ye leaned into Cheng Muyang's ear and whispered.

  However, Cheng Muyang smiled and hugged Zhou Ye in his arms, "If I really drink too much, just take me back to the room."

  After that, Cheng Muyang whispered in Zhou Ye's ear: "It's up to you . Dispose of it."

  In an instant, Zhou Ye's eyes lit up and he quickly pushed Cheng Muyang to Zhou Anguo's side.

  "Dad, don't hide it. Hurry up and use your skills. If you can't drink the police uncle down, you will no longer be a drunken person in my heart."

  As Zhou Ye said this, the scene of Cheng Muyang being drunk by Zhou Anguo could not help but appear in his mind. She helped Cheng Muyang back to the room, and then let Cheng Muyang hold her while he walked and fucked her. It feels so exciting just thinking about it.

  But an hour later.

  Cheng Muyang drank the last bottle of wine easily, while Zhou Anguo shook his head vigorously, "No, no. I can't drink anymore. You still have some capacity for alcohol. Forget it, I'll give you my daughter."

  Seeing that her father couldn't walk, Zhou Ye had to take out Zhou Anguo's cell phone and call her stepmother.

  "Aunt Shi and my dad were drunk at Cheng's house. He insisted on having a drinking contest with the police uncle and said he had to win before agreeing to my marriage to the police uncle. But now he is drunk. Come to Cheng's house to pick him up. "