66-70

ps: there are still 21 chapters remaining, i will upload them tomorrow & thank you so much for the support guys ♡!

Chapter 66: Provoking the police uncle, being spanked and fucked by the police uncle

  Zhou Ye blushed immediately when he saw the semen on Cheng Muyang's fingertips. Although he had been fucked by Cheng Muyang more than once, this was the first time he saw Cheng Muyang looking so evil.

  "Then I don't want you anymore. Get out quickly!"

  Zhou Ye's voice was charming and soft, scratching Cheng Muyang's heart like a cat's paw.

  "No more, right?"

  A cruel smile appeared on Cheng Muyang's lips. His hands directly pinched Zhou Ye's waist and fixed Zhou Ye to the door panel, and then began to thrust hard from behind.

  The big purple-black cock poked Zhou Ye's cunt a few times, and the cunt, which was already familiar with Cheng Muyang's big cock, was filled with cum.

  The big cock was pulled out a little, and the tender meat in the pussy sucked Cheng Muyang's cock tightly to prevent Cheng Muyang from pulling out his cock.

  "Ah... don't be so fast... it's too fast..."

  After only two thrusts, Zhou Ye felt dizzy. The sound of "gurgling" water kept coming from the cunt under her body. The cunt has been trained so that as long as Cheng Muyang's cock is inserted, she will take the initiative to suck it.

  "Too fast? There are faster ones."

  Cheng Muyang knew that Zhou Ye's body was particularly sensitive, so he still twitched quickly. The fucking speed is getting faster and faster, and the big cock is shaking inside the pussy, making the tender meat inside keep sucking.

  His powerful abdominal muscles supported Zhou Ye's buttocks, almost breaking Zhou Ye's buttocks. While fucking him, Cheng Muyang slapped Zhou Ye's ass a few times.

  The force was neither light nor heavy, and there was a slight pain when the blow was struck. This pain caused the pleasure in the pussy to hit instantly. Zhou Ye's cunt couldn't bear the fierce stimulation and clamped tighter.

  "Don't hit me...ah...hit me again..."

  The corners of her mouth were drooling, and all her attention was focused on her lower body. She simply suspected that Cheng Muyang was deliberately punishing her by fucking her.

  But it was Cheng Muyang who was flirting with others outside, so what right did he have to punish himself!

  Zhou Ye was heartbroken thinking about this. So when Cheng Muyang continued to fuck her, Zhou Ye stretched out his foot and stepped on Cheng Muyang's foot hard.

  Because of the pain, Cheng Muyang's control over Zhou Ye's waist relaxed a little. She took the opportunity to push Cheng Muyang and escaped from under him.

  Only a 'pop' sound was heard, and the purple-black cock was pulled out of Zhou Ye's cunt.

  Without the big cock blocking the cunt, Zhou Ye's cunt began to continuously gush out semen. A large amount of semen flowed down Zhou Ye's thighs and onto the ground.

  "I'm going back to the dormitory and I won't wait for you anymore. Officer Cheng, if you can't help it, just point your hand at your cock and jerk it yourself."

  Zhou Ye snorted coldly, straightened his clothes, and smoothed his thick black penis . Curly Hair walked out of the room.

  Originally, Cheng Muyang could just reach out and stop Zhou Ye, then press her against the wall and fuck her hard.

  But seeing Zhou Ye's angry eyes, Cheng Muyang hesitated. He had no intention of forcing Zhou Ye to do anything.

  After Zhou Ye came out of Cheng Muyang's dormitory and saw the closed door, she stamped her feet angrily. 

  This uncle policeman is just like wood!

  She said that on purpose, why didn't he chase her out? Will he die if he comes out to chase her?

  The more Zhou Ye thought about it, the more heartbroken he became, and he was so angry that he didn't want to speak.

  Back in the room, Zhou Ye turned on her phone to see if Cheng Muyang had sent her a WeChat message. As a result, all WeChat messages were blank.

  I didn't see Cheng Muyang's message. Instead, I saw a group of boys from Western University adding her WeChat account. Zhou also filled out a lot of registration forms when he entered school. So these boys know Zhou Ye's mobile phone number.

  Since Cheng Muyang didn't care about her at all, she didn't want to protect herself like a jade for Cheng Muyang. She also wanted to flirt with others and let Cheng Muyang know that she was in good business!

  Zhou also scanned the list of male classmates who added her to the tweet about French fries. First of all, if you look at the ugly avatars, you will pass them all. After a final round of screening, I discovered the student council president Tang Tian.

  Tang Tian's WeChat name is his name. The message added is: Classmate, are you interested in joining the basketball club?

  After Zhou Ye searched for information in the school's forum, he found out that Tang Tian was also the president of the school's basketball club.

  Although Zhou Ye was not interested in basketball or anything like that, she had seen Tang Tian who was quite handsome. Although it is still a little behind compared to Cheng Muyang. But, she can still accept it.

  Zhou also agreed to Tang Tian's friend application, and then the two started chatting on WeChat. Zhou Ye also thought that after adding Tang Tian as a friend, he would immediately tease her on WeChat. The result surprised Zhou Ye.