𝐈'𝐦 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠

I woke up the next morning expecting the events that occurred last night was a dream, but no of course it wasn't because if it was the story would have been over after the first chapter of this stupid fanfiction. As you can tell breaking the forth wall will be a common thing in this book, the author can't kill me off cuz guess who the main character is? Me. L.

(A/N: Whatever, I'll just give you extra trauma.)

Any who, I woke up the next morning sort of hoping that what happened last night didn't happen but thanks to my luck I woke up the same iconic voice that I heard last night saying the first Dialog that is known in the series. 

"Good Morning Everyone!"

causing me and the other children to awake from their slumbers, a frown on my face suddenly being masked with a soft smile as I grabbed my bunny plush hugging it while yawning groggily. I guess it truly wasn't a dream then... I am here. 

"Conny! How was your sleep?" Emma asked looking back at me, I looked up from my tired state giving her a childish smile nodding while responding to her question "Yeah, I had a nice sleep.." my voice came out a little quiet but I suppose that's what Conny's voice sounded like in the anime.

A quiet soft spoken orphan with adorable features, who is very much on the demon's menu. Emma smiled brightly as the other kids cried for her to help them with their laces, I kind of thought that was funny. Genius's who can't tie their shoe, interesting.

With that thought fresh in my mind I hopped up to get dress, I changed into the clean bright white uniform that was tucked away for me in the shared closet we had. Buttoning up the shirt was a bit of a struggle since I now had chubby little fingers that kind of got in the way, I put on my shoes going to tie the laces-

"Would you like help Conny?" A girl with rounded glasses asked while finishing tying another child's shoes. Gilda, her greenish hair barely reached past her ears but the cut suited her nicely her kind smile making its way onto her face.

I returned hers with my own and shook my head "I'm gonna try by myself today but thank you sister Gilda." I responded back happily making her brows raise in surprise, Conny in both the show and books was too dependent on Don and others around her, call it being a child but she kind of clung herself to Don in the time she was alive. 

I love their relationship, but if I was to get anywhere I would need to be more independent- Damn this is getting awfully deep over shoelaces, I need to stop overthinking..

I finished my laces doing the classic bunny rabbit ears, I don't care what people say they work effectively! Standing up I looked towards the Iconic 'Little Bunny' lifting it up into my arms and placing it onto my bed, leaning closely towards it to whisper to it "I have to leave you here.. I need to do some investigating!" it was childish I know but it was time to get into character.

among the chaos of all the kids now running to get to breakfast on time, I spotted a calendar taking the chance I looked towards it seeing the date.

August 12th 2045.

My eyes widened slightly, I had 2 months left to live. I think that'll be enough time.. I needed to think of my options at the moment- WOAH-