𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐧 #1

August 17 2045

"Ray, keep an eye on Conny. Will you?" a women said in a sugar coated voice, the women was sat in a chair that had a red cushion on top while writing some papers that could possible be documents. The fellow raven hair child stopped in his tracks turning to her with a questioning look.

"May I ask why, Mama." he said in his classic monotone voice though if one looked hard enough his eyes looked some what hateful at the women, she chuckled softly looking up meeting his eyes. Grey and violet clashing, silence took hold of the room for a moment before she replied.

"Her scores are definitely going up at an alarming rate, that and her be-" before the women could finish the younger butted in, "I've been tutoring her." he cut up looking her dead in the eyes as Isabella shut her mouth with a smile. She looked at her son fondly then down at her papers again.

"I see. Well you're doing a rather good job, though why are you tutoring her?" she questioned as she continued to write on her papers, "She asked me to." he responded bluntly to her question not willing to give any loose details. The women hummed in acknowledgement dismissing him with a simple wave.

"See you next time." she said with the oh so known smile of hers that he was all too familiar with.

---

Things have been rather odd recently, Ray has seemingly began hovering over me recently. I guess to make sure not to run my mouth to Mama or anybody else, or perhaps maybe he might be sticking to me a little more due to the fact I know the secret.

It's not my problem though it's getting annoying that I have to stay up longer to do 'tutoring lessons' which were actually just some interrogations in disguise of him figuring out how much I knew and all that.

I think the excuse did work as Mama wasn't acting too weird besides the fact she would call me or- Conny 'Little bunny'

However I mustn't pay attention to these matters anymore since at the moment I needed friends specifically a small one, Phil. In the books and series he's one of the smartest kids despite being one of the youngest ones, I remember he said that if Emma didn't get there on time he was ready to take everybody without her.

He'll know what to do when the time is right- damn I sound like one of those super hero mentors who always die in the end, cool.

Anyway- I walked through the halls, it was currently raining at the moment so nobody could leave the house so everybody was playing hide and seek. Some how I managed to lose Ray and hide under a table where I found Phil.

"Phil-" I whispered making him flinch and turn around, I put a finger up to my lips signifying I hadn't been caught yet. He understood immediately and remained calm.

-.. --- / -.-- --- ..- / ..- -. -.. . .-. ... - .- -. -.. / - .... .. ...
(Do you understand this?)

He froze yet again turning towards me with a nod.

.. / -. . . -.. / -.-- --- ..- / - --- / -.- . . .--. / .- / ... . -.-. .-. . - / ..-. --- .-. / -- .
(I need you to keep a secret for me.)

He turned towards me fully and waited for it, I knew I wouldn't have much time for this so I needed to be quick.

-.. --- / -.-- --- ..- / - .... .. -. -.- / - .... .- - / - .... . .-. . / .. ... / ... --- -- . - .... .. -. --. / --- ..-. ..-. / .... . .-. .
(Do you think there is something off here?)

Phil looked around face turning serious- which was rather adorable since he was still a baby pretty much, well to me he was.

.. / -.- -. --- .-- / .-- .... -.-- / .-- . / .- .-. . / .. -. / .- / ..-. .- .-. --
( I know why, we are in a farm)

Phil's eyes widened slightly as he looked away from me and to the floor to think for a moment, this is good. He isn't freaking out I mean I knew he wouldn't but this is way before the shows original events so he might react differently.

.- -.. --- .--. - .. --- -. / . --.- ..- .- .-.. ... / ... .... .. .--. -- . -. -
(Adoption equals shipment)

I needed to be quick, It was a matter of time until we're found.

-- .- -- .- / .. ... / .. -. / --- -. / .. -
(Mama is in on it)

He didn't look up but I could tell he understood.

.-- . / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / . ... -.-. .- .--. . / -... ..- - / -. --- - / -. --- .-- / .-- . / -- ..- ... - / .-- .- .. -
(We will escape, but not now.)

He looked back at me understanding more now, I was gonna do more but the table cloths were flung up as a bright orange haired girl yelled "FOUND YOU!" enthusiastically grinning brightly behind her was Norman who laughed lightly at her antics.

Phil and I shared a look and laughed as well, we got out from under the table and joied of kids who had been caught as well. I looked around to see if Ray or Mama were around when I saw nobody I turned to Phil to see him already looking at me.

I realized we were a good distance from the group and I turned to him, "I know it sounds crazy bu-" I was then quickly cut off by the little bean who whispered back "I knew it.." I looked at him with a bit of symphony "Keep it between us for now... Okay? Don't tell Sherry or Emma nobody." I whispered sternly to him making him nod- with me sticking out my pinkie.

He paused at such probably from the sudden childishness but regardless he returned the gesture.

We then nodded as Phil ran to Sherry who had just been caught by Norman and I went to Don, I didn't need him catching on from me isolating myself from him.

This is only the beginning.