Chapter 7:Louise

As the years passed, Lucifer focused on maintaining balance in hell. He and the leaders of Heaven have been in a constant back-and-forth discussion since Lucifer was stabbed, and as a result, hell was in danger. After much debate, they made a new deal: they would not harm those born in hell, only the sinners. While Lucifer didn't want to agree to this, he did so to protect his daughter and his people. But the contract would be broken if they violated this agreement.

Lucifer was informed that Alastor had disappeared without any trace. His daughter suggested the idea of a hotel to redeem sinners so that they could go to heaven, but he disagreed. This led to a big fight, and they stopped talking for a while, only exchanging brief phone calls. This made Lucifer depressed, knowing that his daughter had stopped talking to him and that Alastor could be dead. Usually, Lilith would be there to support him and comfort him, but she had given him divorce papers and disappeared, leaving him completely alone. To distract himself, Lucifer began creating ducks, or he would create paintings.

Seven years later, Alastor, the radio demon, showed up at the hotel to help Charlie. Lucifer learned about this from one of her phone calls. He knew Alastor could be manipulative and wouldn't care about redeeming sinners. He considered marching down to the hotel, but he was worried about how Charlie would react to his presence and how would he react around Alastor. As he completed the final touches on a fantastic flipping duck that spits fire, his phone rang. It was his daughter, and she suggested he visit the hotel. Excited, Lucifer ran out the door, forgetting all about his worries

.After you know the whole beef between Alastor and Lucifer happened, Alastor started killing the people that were after Mimzy, while Lucifer explained how sinners are awful Well most, Charlie noticed her dad staring at Alastor the whole time he was talking but decided to ignore it. After more than anything and also Lucifer told charlie good luck and after the battle with Adam, look I know I'm lazy ok I don't need any of you telling me that

After assisting Charlie with the hotel's rebuild, Charlie was wondering where Alastor was, and when he showed up, everyone was happy except Husk for obvious reasons, and Lucifer, whom everyone assumed was upset because he didn't like Alastor, but the truth was that he was upset, He was concerned for Alastor because he did not appear to be his usual self. Alastor had slipped away in the shadows as everyone was busy, and as Charlie was assisting everyone in their new room, Lucifer saw that he had vanished. Charlie was assisting everyone in settling into their new room when she saw her father staring blankly. She touched him on the shoulder, snapping him out of it.

Charlie: "Dad what's wrong"

Lucifer: "Nothing"

Charlie: "Then, do you need me to help you decorate your room"

Lucifer: "No I got it so don't worry, Appleseed"

Charlie: "Okay Dad"

Lucifer went to the elevator, hit the up button, and turned left to the radio demon's room, where he saw Alastor passed out bleeding from the wound. Lucifer raced over to him.

Lucifer: "shit, how did you last this long"

Lucifer quickly used his healing power by transmitting the injury onto him after a couple of minutes he started to feel the pain in his chest but he had to continue because if he stopped the wound would slowly consume Alastor until he was dead after a few more minutes he was done, he looked at Alastor smiled before, teleported to his room, ran to the bathroom bandaged himself, he looked at the wound knowing it would take a week to heal, he sat down at his desk that was in his room, Lucifer began working on papers in his room to distract himself from Alastor, but he couldn't stop thinking about him. He wanted to cry, but he knew he couldn't since an angel or the king of hell sobbing would be considered weak.

After he was done with all the paperwork, he decided to get some fresh air and maybe paint for a bit, so he grabbed his paint supplies and canvas and teleported to the garden. As he stroked the canvas with his brush, he couldn't help but think of his mother and her advice, and the more he thought of her, the more he would start to sing one of the songs he would sing to her, even though everything she had done, but he still loved his mother, she was always by his side no matter what, or how She would tell him about her favorite painting or how every building is filled with history and love, but most of all how her beautiful smile was when he was a child, and for all the fond memories he had of her, Lucifer would always love her, even though he had no idea where she was or if she was still alive, but he hoped his mother free from his father and was smiling happily.

"Palaces of silver and gold, Cannot be designed overnight It's like the saying I've often been told" No matter the cost, do things right"

"You have to be careful, you have to be diligent in planning and measuring every detail Creating is drawing, erasing, and drawing again and I've never been in it for fame or attention I only work hard so the structures won't fail But seeing it finished is worth every Mora I spend"

"Within every building made with pride architect lives on inside Shining paint, a marble heart That's what makes a work of art We build and we play Sculpting dreams out of clay With the hope that our towers don't fall,"

"That we won't have to see the writing on the wall"

Alastor woke up to see the injury gone like it was never there, he glanced at his shadow, which had morphed into Lucifer, showing that Lucifer had healed him, but not that he had transmitted the injury because the shadow did not see it because Lucifer had teleported to his bedroom before the wound had begun showing or bleeding.

Why would he heal me? He's probably informing the whole world about my injuries and how weak I am, or would use that t to force me to do anything he wants, this is just great for the king of hell to see him like this, pathetic as he was lost in thought he heard a voice in his head.

??: "Oh wow you are pathetic how could I fall for you"

Alastor: "Shut up"

??:" I loved you, but you ... let me die"

Alastor: "No I"

??: "Save it this is probably why I never showed up or visited you "

Alastor: "This is not real you are not Louis"

Alastor covered his ears as the voice kept chuckling, lucifer had no idea that through all the years Alastor had heard voices even when he was human, but when he died it became worse because when he arrived in hell he was hopping to find him but he never found him, which would slowly drive him insane and obsessed with finding him that the the voices in his head would get worse, they would either be about all their fond memories Louise shared or ones filled with mockery as he loses his mind.

until he heard a person signing from the garden he did not want to get up, instead, he listened to it was calming to hear the voices vanishing the more he listened to it, reminded him of how Louise would sing to the night or when he was painting it was his favorite thing to do. He got up to see who was singing but he could not see their face since the canvas was covering their face, lucifer as he was singing and painting he noticed Alastor looking at him through the window he quickly teleported away, alastor teleported to the garden only to see the person had disappeared he looked at the canvas to see it was a painting of there little town in New Orleans.

Alastor: "Louise"

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter🥰

Word count: 1360