Bringing the strange boy to the village

As they both walked down the pathway to the village she decided that she wanted to get to know Even. "Hey, Even do you have any friends back at your home?" He shook his head no. "Nope, I have no friends, my mama wants me to stay near the nest" She looked at him and looked back at his small wings that were on his back. She wondered why he had wings on his back, was he some type of bird? He did say that he had to be near a nest and birds live in a nest. She then was pulled out of her thoughts when Even called her name "Hey Eve, what is your village like?" Even asked. Eve froze for a moment and frowned slightly. "It's...okay.." Eve spoke in a soft tone and then glanced onto the path. If she's being honest her village isn't that good, it's full of people who steal and kill or even kidnap. It wasn't very safe for anyone. The walk then turned into silence, so silent that you could hear the birds and the soft wind that was softly blowing in the leaves of the trees. Eve sighed and pouted and whined "I'm so tiredddd" Eva groaned and looked at Even and he looked at her back, as if reading her mind his face turned slightly "Yeah... they'll give you a piggyback ride.." he sighed and crouches down so she can get onto his back., as she got onto his back she was making sure that she was careful with his wings. She giggled as he stood up and began walking again. She looks around their surroundings. She smiled as she saw the entrance of the village. She looked at him and gave him a huge grin. She hops off his back, causing him to lose his balance. She laughed when he fell, she went up to him and helped him up. He smiled at her and stopped at the gate of the village. He stops and is hesitant. She gave him a small smile, hoping he would follow her into the village. He sighed and followed her into the small village, as he entered he had gotten weird looks from people. Eva noticed this and held her hand, he felt her soft and wrapped around his and turned his head slightly to look at her. A small amount of blush dusted over his face and Eva giggled a little "Come on, don't be nervous. I'll be with you the whole time and if something happens I'll be your knight and shining armor!" Eva had a huge grin while Even sweat dropped a bit. He chuckled a bit and nodded. Eva then began to drag him further into the village until she was stopped by the village chief. He was an old man and was hunched over while holding onto a cane to keep his balance, he had short white hair and some bald spots, and his green eyes met with her amber eyes. "Younge lady what do you think you're doing with that boy?! he is dangerous!" Eva gasped and tried to push the old man away. Evan got upset, he didn't like seeing Eva getting hurt. He glared at the old man then finally Eva spoke up "What do you think you are doing you pile of old dust! let me go! he a a friend of mine! he wouldn't hurt anyone!" Eva pushed the old man away and kicked his cane away, causing the old man to fall and groan in pain. Eva quickly grabbed Even's hand and ran to the back part of the village. Evan looked behind them and saw some people chasing them down. After a few minutes, they had made it to the back of the village. Eva stopped running and tried to catch her breath "Okay...it seems that my village doesn't like you..." Eva spoke, still trying to catch her breath. Even frowned and sighed "I think it is best if I leave..and never come back.." Eva looked at him, her eyes widened. All of a sudden she hugs him "No...please don't go.." Even heart shatters to see her this upset. "I have to...They will just try to track me down...Eva, I'm a dragon..." Eva looked up at him "I know you are...then let me go with you-" Evan covered her mouth and shook his head "No Eva..you have a life here...I can't just let you throw that away...listen maybe one day we will see each other but...I can't be here...I don't want to put you in any more trouble than I already have.." at this point, Eva was crying, she already had gotten attached to him. Not many people like her due to how different she looks compared to everyone else. She had amber eyes and long orange hair, she was much paler than everyone else and had freckles. She gave him a pleading look, to try and convince him to let her go with him. He shook his head and gave her an amulet. The amulet had a stone. She looked at him with a curious expression "It will protect you...goodbye Eva.." Eva held onto the amulet as she watched him walk away. She quickly closed the back gate and looked at the villagers. They were upset that the dragon got away. She stood there while the villagers glared back. After a while they walked away, grumbling. She looks back at the amulet and smiles, she puts it around her neck and begins to walk back home.