Street Lights

seeing all the street lights pass her by and illuminate her porceline face made him stare at her every time he stopped at a stop sign or red light. she was beautiful to him, her raven hair, her curious ocean blue eyes that lit up at the mention of adventure, that held all the excitement in the world since day one as she smiled in his mind. 

she sat there,curled against the car door securely wrapped in a soft blanket, wait. i think i should explain what happened for them to be in this situation huh?

 *rewinding noises*2 Hours Earlier

 "You're so god damn worthless! you never do anything around here right! i wish you were never born!" her mother was wasted again. 

Giselle couldn't take it as she ran to her room packing a bag with a weeks worth of clothing as tears slid down her porcelain face she grabbed her phone dialing the number she knew too well, Adam. as stress flew through her veins and tears ran down her face she huffed into the phone hearing a "babe? do you need me? never mind. I'm on my way. no words needed." 

she then cried out an "i love you" before she heard the signal of the phone being hung up, she then grabbed her favorite belongings and slid open her window throwing her bag out, then sliding out the window herself just as Adam pulled up in his sleek black car picking Giselle up carefully walking her to his car opening the door wrapping her up in a soft blanket then closing the door but not before giving her forehead a soft kiss, he then grabbed her bag after closing the door and set it in the back. he then sat in the drivers seat and began to drive off. after about ten minutes of driving Giselle was sound asleep, into the world of dreams and innocence.Present Time what Adam didn't know was despite being intoxicated, Giselle's mother decided to take her family car and look for Giselle and while he looked at the street lights illuminate her face at the red light he didn't look at the headlight less car racing recklessly for him, he just... admired her raven hair, and her curious ocean blue eyes that lit up at the mention of adventure, that held all the excitement in the world since day one as she smiled in his mind. as the street lights illuminated her face. 

like it was... the last time..