Insult

All night, Ruhani lay awake, her thoughts full of worry for herself and Rudra.

She had been unable to fall asleep as the situation was just so worrisome and she was full of concerns.

Aarohi tried to encourage her to confess to Rudra, but Ruhani was hesitant and unsure of herself as she feared a rejection.

Despite the fears that were running through her mind, Ruhani ended up being convinced by the encouraging words of Trisha and Aarohi.

She agreed to follow their suggestions and decided that it was time to confess her feelings to Rudra.

Next after getting ready early morning she went to meet Him.

She had mustered up all her courage and decided it was time to talk to Rudra and confess her feelings.

As she was walking down the corridor, she spotted Rudra approaching and immediately knew that this was the perfect opportunity.

She went up to him, and her heart was beating furiously as she prepared herself to say the words she had been holding back for so long.

"I Want tell you something..."

Ruhani spoke as Rudra Just keep staring Silently as he had no expressions on his face while she started spoke

I..I like you. A lot. More than I've liked anyone, Maybe because your smile is incredible. Maybe cause even the tiniest touch of you makes my heart race. Maybe cause your eyes sparkle like stars when you look at me. Maybe cause you always bring a smile to my face is why | fell for you, whatever it is, and I've fallen pretty damn hard for you and I just-

"Saudamini was right." Rudra spoke cutting Ruhani in between.

"Huh???" Ruhani looked at him in confusion as he spoke

"Saudamini was right that you tried to Harm her by mixing something in her Water because You are love me and You are just jealous that Saudamini is my friend and she likes to stay near me."

Ruhani's jaw dropped as she heard His accusing her of being responsible for trying to harm Saudamini.

"W-What?!?! You think I tried to harm Saudamini?" Ruhani spoke in shock, her heart filled with anger at the accusation.

"Saudamini was right you did all this to come close to me now Things makes sense very properly that you came close to my sister Just to come close to me And that garden incident you were the one Who told Aarohi That you want to spend time with me and that's why she dragged saudamini from there and left you there with me all alone and oooh yess the day you fall from stoll you
fall intentionally right so that you can touch me and try to-

Rudra was in the middle of the accusation when Ruhani slapped him across the face, which took him by complete surprise.

His words had hurt her and she was unable to contain her anger in that moment, hence the slap.

Rudra was left stunned for a few minutes, and he had no idea how to respond to this sudden turn of events.

She ran straight to Trisha and Aarohi and broke down into tears as she told them what had happened between her and Rudra.

"Is Saudamini a witch or bitch how can she fall this much in her Dirty games." Trisha spoke scoffing as She hugged Ruhani.

"she's both bitch and Witch I swear I'm gonna kill her." Saying this Aarohi stomped into her room and found her eating an apple and humming a song, which annoyed her even more.

"What do you even think you are doing???" Aarohi asked snatching Apple from her hand and throwing it.

"doing What???" Saudamini asked raising her eyebrow and walking towards her.

"Why did you lied to Rudra Bhai sa that
Ruhani Tried to harm you and all that nonsense stuff."

Saudamini looked at Aarohi with a blank look on her face, as if she had not done anything wrong.

"Why should I tell you anything?" Saudamini spoke with a smug attitude.

"You are always meddling in other people's business Also Try to Respect me more I'm future Queen of Hindustan, Rudra's future wife and mother of his future successor

"You are always meddling in other people's business Also Try to Respect me more I'm future Queen of Hindustan, Rudra's future wife and mother of his future successor.."

Saudamini spoke Carresing Her hair And looking at Aarohi with a smile.

"Youll! The thing you want you would never get and I'll make sure about that." Saying this Aarohi left.

"Oh you think my dear future sister in law you can prevent me from getting what I want, do you? Just watch what I do and you will see why I am not worried about anything." Saudamini spoke as layed on the bed humming song.

To be Continued ❤️