✿⁠ 24 ✿

Two weeks flew by in a flash. Jisung was recovering well, and he'd be back at school tomorrow, which was Monday.

He became a couch potato following his return from the cemetery.
Chan didn't bother him to get up, because he understood the reason for jisung's recent sluggish behavior.

He was too zoned out with solo leveling playing in the background  to hear the door opening.

"Han-ah."

"Oh hi Minho."

He answered, unbothered, before actually realizing who it was.

"Min?"

"Hi.."

Crickets...

"You wanna watch anime, it's solo leveling and the first season just-"

"Han-ah."

Minho looked pained but also held an expression. Like he had a bit he needed to say.

"I know you have something to spill, so just let it out."

Minho never sat down beside jisung, he just stood there.

"I'm sorry. For not telling you at the park when I first saw you. I was happy, really happy to see you after so long and that happiness had overridden anything going through my head that day. I'm sorry for prolonging it even after we hung out day after day. I'm sorry for causing a disagreement between you and chan and I'm sorry if I did any harm by not saying something sooner. I'm just sorry ji.."

Minho sniffled when he finished speaking. Jisung got up and waddled over to Minho.

"You're forgiven. So stop apologizing so much, hm?"

"Jisung you can't forgive me on the spot like that, that's not how it works."

Jisung tip toed and kissed the older's forehead.

"Yes I can, so shut up and come watch this anime with me."

Jisung backed up a little but Minho was still planted in his place.

Jisung opted for hugging him this time.

"Min I missed you a lot. I don't know what it is, but with how close we've gotten, my chest hurts so bad if I don't at least see you for an hour. So, please.."

"Pretty the only reason I'm not moving is cause you kissed my forehead and I was stunned."

Jisung kissed his teeth and broke free from the hug.

Minho brought him back to place a big fat smooch right on his forehead.

"There. Now we're even."

He held jisung's hand and dragged him to the couch.

"Yah! You can't-"

"Yah? I'm older than you."

Jisung slapped his shoulder.

"Since when did hierarchy exist in our whatevership?!"

Minho burst out into fits of laughter.

In between breaths, he said, "whatevership??"

To which jisung responsed, "yes. Because do you get this close and kiss your other friends on the forehead, and hug them the way you do me?"

"......I have no other friends."

Jisung pulled on both of his lips as to not laugh.

".....me too."

One look at each other had them cackling.

The duo sobered up and snuggled on the couch, jisung putting the episode back at the starting.

That's how they spent the rest of their time together before chan got home.

—nya

a/n: when am I gonna ever like something I write? 😔

Edit: the answer is never, because you quit💀(I find myself so funny)