Chapter 10

*****WARNING INTENSE ADULT SCENES*****

Chapter 10

:Miya 

Sitting up in bed I groaned softly and glanced over at the futon on the floor and frowned. "Ami?" I glanced around and hopped out of bed and checked the bathroom and into the kitchen I found a note on the table and frowned. 

Had to leave early mom got called into work and need to watch squirt. So so sorry. -Ami

I rubbed rubbed my eyes with a yawn. "well-that sucks" I eyed the counter filled with snacks and different foods. Id gotten so much food for the weekend. 

A gentle knock on the door brough me out of my pout and I walked to it and opened it as I rubbed the sleep from my eyes. 

"Hey" Sasaki gave me a gentle smile as he took me in. "Sorry if I woke you I tried calling" 

"Uh-its okay I was already up" I blushed as I stepped aside and let him stroll in. 

"I didn't mean to interrupt girls day" he started. "Just I forgot my jacket and its got my house keys in it" 

"Oh its okay dont worry" I laughed nervously. "Ami had to go home early to watch her brother" I shifted awkwardly as I watched him kick his shoes off and stroll towards the couch he pulled back the pillows and grabbed his jacket. 

"Why do you look so nervous?" He asked as he slid his jacket on and walked to me. 

"I-I dont know" I muttered with a shrug.

He gave a sigh and cupped my cheek. "Oh Miyako it was only a couple days have you already forgotten me?" 

Leaning into his touch I shook my head. "No-how could I, I was so worried about you" I whispered. 

"Then what is it?" he pried gently. "Are you mad at me?" 

I stiffened at his words but didn't respond. 

"I'm sorry" He whispered softly as he slid his hand behind the back of my head and pulled me to his chest. I gave a soft pitiful whimper as I gripped his shirt my hands trembling. "I am so sorry I was selfish" His arms wrapped around me and held me to him tightly till all I smelled was him, all I felt was him.

"You can't just disappear like that Sasaki" I nuzzled into his chest. "Please -"

"I'm sorry" he scooped me up and walked towards the bedroom and laid me on the bed. "I'm so sorry" his lips brushed against my forehead. "let me hold you"

I shivered and slid my arms around his neck and pulled him down to me. I carved his touch, the warmth of his hands on my skin and the weight of his body against mine. I sighed blissfully when he finally let his weight rest against me. 

"I'm going to hurt you this ways" 

"No-its fine I can breath" I muttered as I inhaled deeply nuzzled his neck. "Perfectly fine" I pouted when he rolled us over and pulled me on top. 

"This way is better" he ran his fingers along my back. "This way I can touch you Miyako" he whispered softly as his fingers combed through my hair. 

I melted into his touch an snuggled up against him. "Okay" 

--

"You awake" 

Lifting my head with a sleepy smile I rubbed my eyes and glanced at the clock. "Sasaki its 3 in the morning" I mumbled in confusion. "Something wrong ?"

He sighed heavily and pulled me closer his lips brushing mine gently. "I missed you" 

Leaning into the kiss I smiled. "I missed you to I was so worried about you"