•Obsession🤍|16

•Rihanna Renae McKenzie|23
📍Spring gardens ,Montego Bay

Waking up I looked around the room seeing Natasia passed out on the ground and Shanice sleeping on the bed

Waking up I looked around the room seeing Natasia passed out on the ground and Shanice sleeping on the bed. Suddenly feeling my head pounding like a drum I held my head and groaned.

You know say me should've listen to Shanice though

"Nuff yuh too nuff bout yah drink Hennessy."

Lowe me out nuh

Groaning I got up and went to the bathroom washed my face and brushed my teeth and went back into the room and layed down.

Why mek a me haffi wake up first man.

Thinking about the night I had last night I realized that I haven't had much fun like that in a while. Nat had always talk about Shanice and her other friend Abigail and now experiencing a night with Shanice she is exactly like the way Nat described her, but forgot to mention how beautiful she is.

Hearing Natasia groan I looked over at her slowly waking up

Finally

"Good Morning" I spoke first
" Morning " she said groaning in pain.

She got up and walked into the bathroom 10 minutes later she got out.
" Nat mi head a kill mi you frig yours nah hurt you ? " I asked

" Mi feel like mi head ago explode" she whispered trying not to wake Shanice

" Follow mi go inna the kitchen."
"Ok" I said following her out of the room down the stairs glimpsing down I saw her ass giggle tempted to slap it.

Mamz nice eno how r man did have all this and give ar bun wid wid a half dead creature

Getting distracted by Anastasia's ass I missed the last three steps and fell down the stairs landing flat on my face. Nat turned around quickly and saw me on the ground.

" If a laugh mi piss up , but a wah this you alright mama" she said to me while picking me up before she bursted out laughing.

"No girl mi nuh alright a yuh batty mi did a look pon and miss some step and drop."

Laughing she said " lie yah tell."

"No girl mi nuh tell lie, how you get bun bwoy deh nave no sense him have all a you fih him self and turn round go fuck zombie right now if mi did a wah man mi have yuh pon a backaz right now."