🫣Don't Look at Me: Eyes x Reader (Wholesome)🫣

Details:
Eyes is Male
Reader is Female

"... Time to finally explore this haunted hotel." Y/N said, stepping foot inside the lobby of the hotel, entering a reception room.

Y/N crouched under a baggage carrier and got the key hanging in a key frame, taking a look in the drawer close by. "Nothing..." Y/N mumbled, crouching again, opening the door.

She walked across some rooms, still trying to find something that evidences the possibility of the hotel actually being haunted. "No signs of subliminal occurrences yet..." Y/N groaned, opening another door.

Y/N had brought a flashlight with her in case any rooms unprovided of light happen to appear, and at the 9th room, she stumbled upon a huge dark room shaped like a cross.

"Great." Y/N mumbled, turning on the flashlight and entering the darkness, seeing a locked door in front of her.

"Are you kidding me? I have to look for the key in the dark?" Y/N groaned, opening the door to a room on the side.

She looked for the key for a minute or two, until something made a noise. "Psst" Something said behind her.

Y/N looked around, trying to find the source of the sound, and she saw a floating ball, black goo over their white shiny eyes, a wide wicked grin, apparently some tentacles coming from behind, and, of course hostility.

"The fu-" Y/N said, looking at the creature, but before she could finish her sentence, the thing screamed at her face, fading away from her sight.

"... My ears." Y/N Coldly groaned, resuming her search for the key, finding it inside one of the rooms, over the bed. "This place is haunted after all, huh..." Y/N whispered to herself, twisting the key in the lock, opening the next door, and the room she would enter would be filled with a purple light.

"I guess so..." A voice whispered, and when Y/N looked at what spoke to her, her eyes started to suffer from a sharp pain just from looking at the thing.

"OUCH..! What are you..?" Y/N asked, looking away from the thing. "You can call me Eyes..." The monster whispered. "I don't like to be stared at, ok..?" Eyes finished his sentence.

"Ok. Sorry for looking at you." Y/N apologized. "May I look at your appearance then? Just a quick glance." Y/N asked, covering her eyes with her hands.

"... Fine, but be quick, or else I'll damage your eyes until you're blind..." The monster threatened, his whisper sharpened. "Alright I'll be quick." Y/M said, looking at Eyes, and seeing he was just a massive pile of small eyes that formed one big eye, that was emitting the purple hue.

"Wow... You look so damn cool." Y/N commented, admired. "Uuuh, thanks..? I never got complimented before..." Eyes whispered, making his big eye look like an eye with a raised eyebrow.

"I doubt it. You look so unique." Y/N said, approaching the monster, seeing he also has two purple floating hands. "... I don't know what to say..." Eyes whispered, flabbergasted by Y/N's words.

"I can tell you're really special in here. Want to leave this place and taste freedom?" Y/N asked, hoping for a positive response. "... Sorry, I can't. I belong here..." Eyes whispered.

"Why..?" Y/N asked, frowning. "I can't leave this hotel, because I protect it from evil-doers, like you." Eyes said, narrowing his smaller eyes at Y/N, suspicious of her.

"I'm not an evil-doer. I'm just exploring this place." Y/N defended herself. "Why should I trust your words, intruder?" Eyes said, narrowing all of his eyes at Y/N, starting to damage her vision.

"Stop! I can prove I'm not here to loot this place or something like that!" Y/N yelped, closing her eyes in an instant to stop the pain. "Oh really? Prove it then." Eyes said, waiting for Y/N to say something.

"... I'm waiting..." Eyes whispered, his voice showing no patience whatsoever. "Alright. Here it goes." Y/N said, approaching Eyes and hugging him, and he surprisingly had a body. It was invisible, but he had one.

"What-" Eyes asked, but he would get his phrase cut off. "Shhhh... Enjoy the hug ." Y/N softly whispered, hugging Eyes tighter.

"... This feels nice..." Eyes whispered, slowly hugging Y/N back. "Glad you feel better." Y/N whispered, tightening the hug.

They kept hugging for some seconds, until Eyes decided to speak up. "You know... I never really had done this before... Thanks for the experience." Eyes' voice boomed through the room, letting go of the hug and his eyes shaped like if they were happy.

"Glad I could be of some comfort." Y/N said, smiling at Eyes. "But now I have to keep exploring. See you around?" Y/N asked, looking at Eyes one last time.

"I guess I'll accompany you, do you mind?" Eyes asked, curious if he could have someone to spend time with. "Of course! I'd love to be accompanied by someone." Y/N happily said, passing an arm behind Eyes' invisible body, and soon, they begin walking through the rooms together, occasionally chatting along the way.

"Thanks for befriending me, Y/N. I never really have made any friends." Eyes, commented, looking at Y/N, who was hugging him. "You're welcome, Eyes." Y/N responded, leaning her head on Eyes' shoulder, enjoying the moment.

"Even though you're just a pile of small eyes that form one single gigantic eye, you have a nice personality, and I like you for that." Y/N confessed, slightly blushing about what she just said.

"O-Oh... Thank you... And you're gorgeous..." Eyes whispered, his purple aura becoming slightly pinky.

"... R-Really? Aww... Thanks! It makes me feel flustered and special... Thanks for the compliment." Y/N softly said, hugging Eyes even more.

"It's n-nothing..." Eyes whispered, slightly messing Y/N's hair as a sign of love and affection towards her.

" Eyes whispered, slightly messing Y/N's hair as a sign of love and affection towards her