Chapter 5

It was my one and only ex-boyfriend. I dumped him because he cheated on me and was really mean. I thought by me moving I could get away from him. I remember the first time he hurt me.

I was at a party and got really drunk. I was grinding against this guy at the party and he started kissing me. I kissed back and then I left. I walked home and went into my room. Then got a text from my boyfriend Cruz. He said come over. I was sober when he texted me and I went. When I got there he started screaming. He kept asking why I was with that other boy and everything. I asked him how he knew. He said he always has someone watching me. I was so creeped out. He spied on me that wasn't right. He then started screaming that I shouldn't kiss other guys, so I said sorry. Then he just slapped my face and threw a glass at me. I ran out of his house crying.

After that it happened more times and after awhile I was fed up with it. I told my parents and we moved. I also got my number changed. I told my parents not to file charges. They insisted but I just said no. I don't know why I did that but I just kept my distance from him.

It scared me now that he was touching me. I was terrified so I ran like I always do.

I ran and ran with him calling my name behind me begging me to talk. I got tired and stopped. I thought i lost him but I guess not because he was right behind me. As soon as I turned around I felt so small. I couldn't run anymore. He didn't do anything but then said "sorry". I was so surprised. But I didn't forgive him and went my own way.

I was so distressed I didn't even eat. I went straight to my room and started writing down my feelings in my journal. I wrote how I felt distressed and how I bumped into Cruz and how terrified I was. I went to sleep crying and terrified that he would come hurt me. I didn't want morning to come. Tomorrow I have a game. I'm probably going to embarrass myself again. I wish I was really good at basketball. I guess that won't happen.

A/N
THIS TOOK ME A COUPLE DAYS. I AM ON VACATION SO I DONT HAVE MUCH TIME TO WRITE. I REALLY ENJOY FEEDBACK SO IF YOU CAN GIVE ME ANY THAT WOULD BE GREAT. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND KEEP READING. Happy 4th of July