Chapter 7

It's my birthday!!
Today is gonna be the best day. I woke up to presents on the table and a chocolate chip pancake. I got a new I phone and a pair of car keys. Even though I just turned 16.

The pancakes were amazing. When I finished I went upstairs and but my birthday outfit on and did my makeup. Lastly i made my way out to the bus. Sadly, no one knew it was my birthday but that's okay

Some of the most popular girls said my outfit was cute and brenden said hi. I was mentally fangirling.

I couldn't wait until the football game today it was gonna be the greatest and I was gonna talk to him. At least that's my plan.

*skip to after school*

I started getting ready for the football game. I put on a really cute outfit. I had on burgundy shorts with a black shirt and it was adorable.  I then applied a night time look for makeup. Lastly I curled my hair and I was set. And if I do say so myself I was hot.

I was a little early for the football game but he was already there. Brenden started walking towards me and I started freaking out but I held my ground. He came up and I said hi and we had a regular conversation and then he asked for my number. So we exchanged phones and numbers. I was so happy everything was coming together.

The football game was starting so we headed to the bleachers hand in hand. We might not be dating but he just grabbed my hand.  I felt shocks go through once he grabbed it.

I thought by the end of the night he was gonna ask me out but he didn't but waited until the next day and did.

After that we dated for a week and then he dumped me. Supposedly he was dared and didn't really like me. I was crushed. I really liked him. Then I got picked on the the next day people telling me I can't believe you thought he liked you. I couldn't believe people were so mean while I was heart broken. No one understood how devastated I was and I was hurt.

I was hurt by the fact that people thought I was that bad to have to be dared to be asked out. This had to be one of the worst days of my life. And I just wanted it to be over. I mean last week I was living a fairy tale of a birthday and then all the dreams came true. And I was sucked back into reality. It was like a slap in the face.

Then even Brenden said I can't believe you thought I liked you who would like a freak like you. After he said that I ran to my closet crying. I plugged my headphones into my phone and started blasting one direction music. They were the only ones to make me feel better soon I drifted off to sleep.

A/N
I'm so so sorry I took so long to update but I hope to update more be patient. I love you guys keep reading.