CHAPTER 02

C H A P T E R  0 2

IVAN POV

Nang may kumatok ay binuksan ito ng propesor and I see there a beautiful lady. I don't know but I feel that I know her, that I miss her and I feel that I want to hug her.

"A pleasant day ladies and gentlemen. I am Risa a new healer in the academy. I am here to check your conditions." nakatingin ito sa kapatid ko na si Rozaina. "And those people who have a complain, well to let you know this is ordered from the headmistress."

Then everyone of us fall a line. I really don't know but I think my heart knows her, my heart is beating so fast but I know that this beat doesn't shout romantic feelings but something I don't know why I feel this.

"Name?" napahinto naman ako sa pag-iisip ng may nagsalita sa harap ko at ng tumingin ako ay siyaka ko namalayang its my turn na pala.

Nakatingin ito sa akin at nakangiti. Halatang hinihintay niya ang sagot ko.

"I'm sorry for spacing out, miss. I'm Ivan Avrogardo." she nodded and wrote it to a paper.

Tinapat naman nito sa dibdib ko ang mga palad niya, pumikit ito at biglang may lumabas na berdeng mahika rito.

"Just breathe as you breathe normally." I nodded to her even though she's not looking at me.

She waved her hand in my hand repeatedly. When she opens her eyes she touches my shoulder and lets me turn so I'm now facing my classmates.

I know that she repeated the thing that she does so I stand still and feel calm.

While I am standing I feel shocked when there is a knife fly to my side and when I look at my back, Risa is holding the knife already. I look at the knife and it looks familiar, it's owned by my sister.

Mabilis akong napalingon sa kapatid ko ng narealize ko na sa kaniya nga talaga iyon.

"What are you doing, Rozaina!?" because of shock I shouted at her.

Tumayo ito sa pagkakaupo at tinuro si Ms.Risa at makikitang galit na galit ito.

"I'm just protecting you, Ivan! I saw it! I saw a purple thing in her hands and she let it enter your body!" napatingin naman ako kay Ms. Risa na agad umiling.

"Do you have proof, Ms. Rozaina?" I can hear the seriousness of the lady behind me when she asked my sister.

"I saw it!" my sister claims.

"Thats not the answer to my question, young lady." Ms. Risa said. "I asked if you have proof not if you saw it or not. I'll repeat my question again, do you have proof?"

I can sense the calmness and seriousness of Ms. Risa and I think the claim of my sister is not true.

"My eyes are proof!" she smirk.

"Why?" I can sense the sarcasm to Ms. Risa. "Did your eyes record the scenery that made your silly mind?"

I can hear some giggles and laughs and I know that my sister doesn't like their reaction.

Nakita kong handa na muli itong magsalita at handa ko na rin sana itong pigilan ng may biglang nagsalita.

"Are you done?" it is Tievan..the guy that my sister likes.

She's looking at my sister and my sister's face starts to turn red. I don't know why but maybe she thinks that Tievan is concerned about her.

"Are you done wasting our time here?" just like my prediction my sister got paled I think she felt embarrassed.

"I'm sorry, Tievan, I'm just protecting my brother." mahinhin na sagot ni Rozaina.

"Protecting? Or are you just getting insecure again?" nanlaki naman ang mata ko sa sinabi nito.

"Tievan!" Rachel shouted like stopping Tievan to say something bad.

When I look to Rozaina I can see that she didn't like what Tievan said.

"Why would I be insecure to her?" she ask. "She's nothing but a nobody." she said while looking at Ms. Risa from head to toe.

"A nobody? But her beauty is like royalty." sht I think Tievan just pisses my sister more.

"A royalty? Stop joking, Tievan, and where is the beauty that you're talking about? She's not even beautiful in my eyes." my sister said emotionless.

My sister smirks but when Ms. Risa talk her smirk vanished.

"So you felt insecure, miss? Haha" we're so shocked when she laughs but I can hear the sarcasm there. "Do you know that it's bad to ruin someone's reputation just because they feel insecure!"

I'm so shocked because this is the first time someone answers my sister knowing what her position here in Avrogardo City except Tievan.

"Did you not hear me? I said I'm not insecure because you're not even beautiful in my eyes." galit na galit na sabi ni Rozaina and I think Ms. Risa will answer her also but stop when Tievan talks again.

"She's not beautiful in your eyes but in my eyes, she is."