The Interview

Y/n's Pov

I wake up to my alarm bursting on me. I get up and freshen up since I have an interview today. I look at myself in the mirror to find myself ready.

I just grab a bottle of milkshake and leave my house

At The Company

I am standing in front of the company right now wondering what my fate would be in a while.

I enter and the receptionist guides me to the room where I will be interviewed. A guy sitting behind the table got up to greet me. I guess he was my interviewer. But damn, he was cute.

Hope he is my boss.

?? : Hi, I am Park Jimin

?? : Hi, I am Park Jimin. I will be taking ur interview for today.

Y/n: Hi, Lee Y/n.

Jimin: So how many years of experience do you have ?

Y/n: 3 years with my previous company

Jimin: What made u leave and approach our company ?

Y/n: I had a certain incident and your company does give a better deal and I think I will be able to meet your requirements.

Jimin: Well, we are in a rush to get a new secretary and I think you are the most suitable one until now. Welcome to Kim Enterprises, Ms.Lee

It took me two minutes to process that and once I did, it was hard for even me to control my little bounces of happiness. I love me fate but I regretted it the next time.

Jimin: Let's go meet ur co-workers and boss ?

Y/n: wait, aren't u my boss ?

Jimin: Oh no ! I am ur boss's general manager

Y/n: Oh well, let's go

We headed to the top floor of the building and entered a room where a man was standing glaring outside his glass wall while shouting on his phone.

Jimin: Mr.Kim, may we come in ?

He gives a nod not even sparing a glance behind his back. After two minutes he gets off the phone and finally looks at me and gives a questionable look to Jimin.