The Partnership

After a week

I had been working my ass off for this whole week as we had a partnership meeting coming up after the contract we signed with Mr.Hoon in the business party a week ago.

Mr.Kim had been working overtime which made me feel bad so I had forced him to go home early while I finished off his work.

I hadn't noticed when dawn had broken and at 8 people started coming in again. I took a sigh and went to take a break and after 15 min went into Taehyung's office and reported all the updates and his schedule. 

Taehyung: Didn't you go back home yesterday ?

Y/n: I was too indulged in my work that time passed quickly.

Taehyung : You should take a day off.

Y/n: Thank you but it's ok 

Taehyung : I insist 

Y/n: I am not taking a leave until we secure this partnership and maybe you can add it to my annual holiday list. 

Taehyung: All right then. Well at least get yourself a coffee along with mine when u go.

And report to me at 10 after freshening up. 

Y/n: But I...

Taehyung: That's an order, Ms.Lee

Y/n bows and leaves. As soon as she reaches, she just dozes off and then freshens up and feeds herself as she had skipped dinner too.

Timeskip

At 11 am

I checked in my office and went to see how Taehyung was doing, only to find him screaming in his phone.

That was the second time I had seen him so agitated and he looked tense.

When he cut the call and turned, he saw me.

Taehyung: You are back!!

Y/n: You can't handle work without me after all.

We had gotten into good terms after that party so it was normal.

Taehyung: Ofc otherwise Kim Enterprises wouldn't be here. Anyways, just check with the PR department about the announcement and also call the media for a press conference for the contract.

Y/n: Yes sir, but you look tense.

Taehyung: I am fine, just tired.

Y/n: Then let me help u

Taehyung: What can you possibly?- What are u doing?

Y/n: Giving you a massage , I said as I stood in front of him just inches away.

Taehyung: I am fine. I told u

Y/n: I insist (smirk)

I don't know where I got the courage from but I knew once it would be gone, I wouldn't be able to face him so maybe just enjoy the moment.

I started rubbing his forehead and moved to his shoulders while his muscles calmed and relaxed. His head leaned back and watching him this relaxed made me feel at ease. I didn't know I could feel like this too.

He suddenly pushes my hand off and pulls me by my wrist making me land on his lap.

Taehyung: What have u done to me ?

Y/n: I would wanna say the same

Taehyung: Fuck! I can't control it anymore.