Jealousy

Y/n's Pov:

I got ready with a little heavy makeup. I had to leave early to reach the office as he was picking me up there. Like seriously, couldn't he pick me up from my house ?

But what's done is done so I got ready and reached at the office at around 6:40. Just then, a car drove by me and stopped a little ahead of me. I walked up to the driver's window and saw him who gave me a signal to sit inside.

I walked around and after fastening my seatbelt, we drove off to the party venue.

My outfit :-

Taehyung

Taehyung

We both entered and many people kept approaching me when suddenly a man aka my ex-boss approached us and greets me with those smug eyes

We both entered and many people kept approaching me when suddenly a man aka my ex-boss approached us and greets me with those smug eyes. I felt disgusted even standing near him when suddenly pulled me with his hands around my waist.

I look up to find Taehyung glaring at him and somehow that brings up a smile on my lips. But I came back to my senses almost immediately. I kept reminding myself he is your boss no matter how hot he is looking right now.

Then he suddenly spoke in his deep voice that gave me butterflies.

Taehyung: Good Evening, Mr.Cha

can you stop ogling my date? That is very disrespectful.

Mr.Cha almost immediately looks away and after excusing himself he walks away leaving me and Taehyung still in the heat of the moment.

Y/n: Thank You about that !

Taehyung: I may seem like a jerk but I do not tolerate insult towards my employees. Not even a little bit.

When he said that, I got reminded to the moment yesterday when I called him a jerk in my head and it also hurt me for a moment that he did it as act of an boss with a responsibility to his employees and nothing more before I reminded myself that I was just is secretary.

We chatted with a few people and even tho Taehyung had told him that I need not to drink but I insisted and had a couple of shots. I wasn't drunk but my footing was a little loose now. I guess he noticed it as he wished his partner a good night and after taking a hold on my arm dragged me to the car and dropped me home after I told him the location.

I had dozed off on the sofa and after freshening up the next morning, being very embarressed. I left for office after picking up my breakfast at a cafe near the office.

I entered his cabin with a plastic bag which was for his hangover as I had noticed him stressed which meant he was having a headache.

Taehyung: Thank You

Y/n: No problem, Mr.Kim. Consider it my payback for handling me last night. Really sorry for the convenience.

Taehyung: It's ok. At least Mr.Hoon found you amusing as he has never seen any of my secretaries drink and we secured a contract with ur dedication.

Y/n: I am glad I could help.

The day passed by and at lunch time when I entered his cabin to drop by the files I had to finish, I saw a girl hugging him and I don't know why but all my kindness washed away and I felt bitter.

After lunch I dropped by to see the girl gone but it didn't matter. Maybe they already spent their time being lovey-dovey.

I gave him the files but he asked me something which made me confused. I guess he noticed the change in my mood and tone.

Taehyung: Did you - just coincidentally pass by my cabin at lunch ?

Y/n: Well yes, but I didn't see anything

Taehyung understood and as if waiting for a chance said

Taehyung: Look Y/n, she was just my cousin ok ? We aren't a thing and you shouldn't misunderstand.

Y/n: Thank u for the clarification but I don't think it was necessary. It isn't like I am in a position to misunderstand.

Taehyung: I meant to explain um- due to our professionalism in our workspace. I wouldn't want anything to disrupt our communication and motive.

We entered a moment of silence and I dismissed myself to save myself from embarrassment.

I did that day's work much more cheerful than before lunch but I ignored the feeling that I was falling for my boss.

That day when I went to bed, flashbacks kept coming in my mind about the party and office and his flushed face when he was explaining. I then realized that I had fallen for my boss.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!! Hope you liked the story!

Pls vote and comment

Love you guys and Take Care!!

Byeeee