Chad Breen Introduction Trailer

Based On:
Evil Genius 2: World Domination - Red Ivan Gameplay Trailer

It is a beautiful summer morning, as the tropical island that was once untouched by human hands, now has turned into a luxurious tropical resort for people of all classes to enjoy and relax. Either is a happy family, a group friends, two lovebirds, or maybe they just need some alone time away from the busy cities. When I say all classes can enjoy, I mean that booking a room or two isn't that expensive, and it's affordable. Yes, we have the higher class rooms, but unlike other places like Hawaii, Universal, Disney. We focus on the guests needs and their enjoyment in staying here, and not having them worry about going bankrupt, because everything here is fucking affordable.

As the guests were enjoying what seems to be an tropical island resort. Within the volcano, was the true face of the island. An organisation of sorts, as this is where the real magic comes from. Inside the control room, many Combine troops are busy typing on keyboards or tapping on the large screens. In the middle of the room, there stood Chad Breen, as he observes his minions working hard with the duties they have been assigned to. Sadly, no clients has submitted a mission for them, yet. As some feel bored from not getting much action.

While everybody is just doing their things, let's get started with Chad Breen's narrating.

Breen: This world was a peaceful place, once. Children can walk the streets without worry, and families happy to have each other, while the young folks find love.

As Breen speaks, we get to see more of the base, as..... Oh, shit. This place is bigger than my di-

Breen: It was great, it was filled with joy and happiness.

Besides the control room, there's places like the dormitories, cafeterias, laboratories, training areas, armouries, ah shit, am I seriously going to read the entire list?! This fuckers went overboard with the base design! They even have their own fucking gaming room!

Breen: No, of course we can't have that. They just have to take everything from those unfortunate souls, and bring suffering to all they've touched.

Then, we see a factory area where the Combine troops are being built and customised to their liking.

Next, we finally got to the inner sanctum. Where we see Chad Breen at the meeting table with eight high-ranking members of the NTR Extermination Service, as they are discussing about different schemes and ideas that'll benefit in their goals.

Breen: To make things even between them, we shall bring the despair, back to them!

Behind the island, a bunch of ships filled with monsters and bandits from the fantasy side of the planet are docking at the docks made by the Combine Workers. The troops spotted ships and quickly evac the area and hit the red high alert button, which made the entire island burst into chaos. As guests were confused and frightened by the sudden sirens, the island staff that were hired to help disguise the island of its true purpose, quickly guide them to shelters. While, inside the base all troops that were doing their own things quickly left their activities and went to prepare for the enemy's arrival into their lair.

 While, inside the base all troops that were doing their own things quickly left their activities and went to prepare for the enemy's arrival into their lair

Breen: How dare they challenge us! After knowing fully well, what kind of might, we can rain upon them!!

Soon, the troops quickly armed themselves with their favourite weapons of choice, as they quickly went to confront their foolish enemies.

Then, they finally encountered the enemy forces in one of the corridors, and engage in either long-range or close-range combat. The smug bastards thought they could overpower their enemies as they always did, but they soon get humble at how fast they're losing their troops.

 The smug bastards thought they could overpower their enemies as they always did, but they soon get humble at how fast they're losing their troops

Breen: Find those fools!! AND FUCK THEM!!

A/N: Ayo

And for the troops who are not involve in engaging the intruders. They just relax at one of their break rooms and watch some Tom & Jerry.

Having enough of the bullshit that the bastards brought to his lair, Chad Breen ran out of his officer and beat the living shit out of any bandit or monster he could find. From cracking their necks, to ripping off limbs, or just beat them to death.

After the intruders were either dead or captured, Breen is now inside a top-secret room, which contains are doomsday weapon next to his inner sanctum. That'll be used to destroy all the lowly pests that plague this world, as Combine Engineers are seen adjusting and maintaining the weapon. A name is yet to be given to this destroyer.

Breen: Soon, we can do more than avenge the unfortunate! And then, both sides will be even!!

Next Up: Recruitment Advertisement