Chapter 5: The Jyothi's True Nature

I finally pushed away and said, "what?... are you mad...?". Jyothi did not care to answer my questions and seductively looking at me, removed the white shirt's top two buttons exposing her body and started walking towards me very slowly and started to run her index finger over my chest while saying," let's enjoy tonight and no one would know it ever".

She winked at me biting her lower lip and tried to seduce me. I felt furious and slapped her on the face. She was silent for a moment and rubbed off the slap as if nothing happened.

She then spoke, "I understand that you are a little shy but you do want me on the inside"." I will make it easier for you".

After saying these things, she just made some lip movements seemed like some kind of incantations and a spark from her eyes hit me.

After that I lost control over my body and felt like a paralyzed person, unable to move or do any sort of thing. She then hugged me and started kissing me on my face and neck. I tried to stop her but I could not move a finger. She pushed me on to the bed and removed my shirt and started to feel my body.

Tears started to flow from my eyes as I felt helpless and hopeless and with the thought that I would be making love with someone else other than my Swathi. I hated the feeling and tears started flowing from my eyes, thinking I would be a cheat for my entire life. Even though Swathi does not feel the same about me but I still love her.

My entire life till now is for her, the reason I am living is to live with her, I did not think of anyone and anything else apart from her companionship throughout my life. When I have this much connection with her, why would my feelings change when someone outsider says that Swathi does not love me back. May be momentarily the fear struck me and I came away from her. But, I never imagined a life without her.

Maybe she does not love me but I do love her right. I would do anything she wants me to do, even if she wants me to be the sacrifice, I would be happier one to do what she wants.

All these thoughts were running in my mind while Jyothi is trying to take the physical pleasure from my body in the bed.

While doing this Jyothi said, "Why do you think about the person (Swathi) who wants to kill you at this moment, forget everything about her and make me happy".

"I saved you from her, even after knowing that she might even kill me for saving you". "Frankly, I don't love you but I envy her". "I started to feel jealous lately after I came to know about her powers and Yakshinis she had around her and I wished I have some magical powers like her and with that I could do anything I wanted".

"So, I requested and begged her to teach me a spell so that I could help myself when in danger, like the situation with Rajesh".

She smiled and said, "I will teach you but don't use the spell without proper reason or purpose".

"Then she taught me a 'paralyzing spell, which I could use against anyone who tries to misbehave with me". "I also made her to promise me that she would never read my thoughts again ever".

With these clarifications, I concluded that Jyothi is using the spell Swathi taught her to satisfy her selfish desire.

I became determined more than ever in my life, I should not give in now.

I completely focused all my energies and tried to push her from me. Suddenly, Jyothi who is on top of my body fell on the ground.

Jyothi got up and was perplexed about how could I manage to push her away when the spell is still under working.