Chapter Six: The Bishani's Curse

"Swathi started to explain everything about what is happening there".

"The dark figure that is standing outside is called "Bhishani", she is one of the terrifying one of the Yakshini's that protect this village and my family. She roams around the village during nights in the form of a huge black dog", said Swathi.

"If someone touches the "luring loot" from the haunted house, they will be immediately cursed and Bhishani will be obligated to kill them with in the village.

"She can't enter anyone's house unless anyone from that house allow her and she also can't cross the village's boundary and go out".

"Later, Swathi completely explained about the history of the place and Yakshinis and everything that's going around".

"Latha said, "I can't see any dark figure at the door"".

"Swathi smiled and waved her palm over Latha's eyes and the next moment onwards she could see Bhishani".

"Latha was terrified at the black dark figure standing."

"Swathi asked, "Why did you dig the loot and tried to take it Ravi?"".

"I(Ravi) replied that I was just curious and later I thought it was the thirty thousand that the thief robbed and hid it in here and wanted to prove the Surya's innocence".

"But from the moment I touched it, I felt the fear became the dominating emotion in me, my confidence became zero and felt that I would die very soon".

"It's okay, nothing will happen to you if you do as I say", said Swathi.

"Bhishani will be continuously trying to get inside during day or night, in disguise as someone and asks the permission to enter the house".

"Until your curse is gone you should not allow anyone to enter your house. Not even your son who is a kid should not allow anyone inside the house."

"Day and night, you can't go outside the house but it is impossible to live with a family in such conditions. I will hold Bhishani for tomorrow during the day by marking my blood around it for a while".

"You need to stay outside the village till Surya, the owner of the loot comes and takes it".

"Surya was also under the Bhishani's curse currently, I tried hard to convince Bhishani and Varayakshini (the statue in the haunted house and the original owner of the luring loot), not to harm him as his intensions were pure and he is innocent".

But unexpectedly the masked robber hit him in the back of his head and made him unconscious and rest you all know what happened".

"The masked robber was killed by Bhishani and others on that night itself".

"Eventually the Surya's curse will be lifted when the Varayakshini gives her consent in the coming full moon night after me doing certain rituals and pooja. I'll inform Surya what's needed for him to know at moment of the time. But, Ravi you should not come to the village till Surya take the loot on his own".

"After the night I was accompanied by Swathi till the village boundary and I left the place and I was warned not to contact you".

"Bhishani tried to come in the form of many different persons every day and tried to enter the house but Latha was sharp enough and never allowed anyone and asked her son, Chandram to not allow anyone as they might kidnap him and his mother because his father went out of station".