Chapter 1

Thank you for joining me on this beautiful journey of love, friendship, and romance.

As this is my first work, your feedback, comments, and suggestions will mean the world to me.

Enjoy and welcome to my world.

I will not take too long to write big statements about copyrights.

All rights of this story are reserved and recreating a part of it or completely is not permitted.

© All rights reserved

It was a gloomy day, in mid-September 2018

It was a gloomy day, in mid-September 2018. The sky was covered with grey clouds. The weather report predicted loud thunderstorms and heavy rain. As anticipated there was a heavy downpour of rain that evening for the third constitutive day. The streets were empty and covered with darkness. Not a single soul to be seen except for the distant howling of street dogs. There was something too dark about the night. 'She' had no choice but to enter a house as soon as she found one. Without hesitation, she entered the first house she found. A few more yards and she would reach her flat, but destiny had planned something much more interesting for 'Her'. It was that exact moment which led to changing her life forever. Not right away, but this incident was a turning point and the main reason for something bigger to happen in her life.

Present day:

'Hi, I'm Ashika. Professionally a UI designer but I have always dreamt of being a professional baker. It's my favorite hobby and I have baked some of the most delicious old-school cakes. As you guys already know I have learned baking and developed an interest in it from my grandmother. If you want to know how my cakes are old school, it's because they are recipes that she gave me. I would love to give her all the credit. Turning my hobby and passion into becoming a people-loving baker is my aim. For people who have asked me, 'Do you bake cakes for you and your family or do you also sell them'? My answer is 'Yes', I have started a small business of selling my baked cakes. I'm the solo owner, chef, and seller. As I have some free time to spare I have even come up with new recipes and will soon start selling them too. I would be happy to get your support.

'This is the 50th time you're recording this Ashi (aka Ashika)' screamed Aparna in the background.                            

'Oh god Appu (aka Aparna), how many times have I told you not to talk when I'm recording , it makes my life a hell as I have to edit that part and upload it' said Ashika having a frown on her face.                              

'Oh sorry, I didn't mean to Ashika. I spoke unknowingly' said Aparna not taking her eyes off the book she was reading, she had a sheepish smile on her face and her eyes were gleaming with mischief as she stressed the word, Ashika.                                                                                                                  

 'Come on Appu, I always thought you are my motivator, my inspiration and you would never make my life difficult etc etc....... ' said Ashika rolling her eyes at Appu and trying to be dramatic.