Ishman's First Convo And About Rohirat

Author's POV continues

As Ishan sat beside the younger one,
Shub could feel someone sitting beside him but didn't bother to look , who?

He(shub) kept looking outside the window until he heard a deep voice calling out his name.

Shubman...
Said Ishan

Shubman saw Ishan, his captain sitting beside him.

On seeing that he(ish) has his(shub) focus towards him(ish) .
Ishan shooted a question....

How was the practice?
Any problem?
Asked Ishan

He(ish) asked this being concerned for the younger one as he(shub) is new here also what he(ish) has heard about shub from the coach doubled up his concern.

Listening to the concerned voice of his captain , shub replied

Good and no

These were the only three words he(shub) said.

Ishan now realised what the coach meant by his two ,three words reply.
They were literally three words only that he(shub) said .

Ishu whenever asked this question to any other junior, they have a long list of problems of how hard , rough and tiring the practices are.

They have a problem from anything to everything. Ishan mentally smiled remembering that. And said to shubman that

If any problem , come to me or go to the coach ,okk??

Shubman just hummed, he (shub ) was again going to look towards the window but couldn't as Ishan shooted another question

What about your family ?
In my family I have maa(mother) , paa(father) and an elder brother.
What about you?

Asked a curious Ishan

Maa, paa and di

Replied shubman

Like this Ishan kept asking shubman questions about him ,his hobbies etc while he (shub) kept replying in two or three words.

Ishan also told shubman about the pranks he did and also told about the victims that were coach and other fellow members.

He(Ishan) also wanted to talk about him(shub) being the vice captain but thought not to do so as it's the first day only.

After sometime they reached the hotel and went to their respective rooms.
And slept.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Rohirat

This is about Mahi bhai's two favourite kiddos . Rohit is one year older than virat.

When virat first time came in the ict family, Rohit was jealous , his insides were burning because as soon as he entered , all his bhaiyas attention was on him(virat) which previously was his (ro).

He felt like all of them are neglecting him which was not the case but he felt so.

But Mahi Bhai being the great observer confronted Rohit and made him understand that he will always be his(ms) first kiddo and asked him to be friends with vi as both of them are of similar age.

Virat was intimidated by everyone that's why he never initiated a conversation with anyone at first.

But as everyone started taking care of him , he started feeling comfortable and his cheeky , bubbly side came to the picture.

He was very happy and content with everyone present there but never understood why Rohit always keeps glaring at him.

He at first was shock when Rohit first time initiated a conversation between them but after that Everything went with the flow.

They went from teammates to friends to good friends to best friends really quick.

But there was something more,Rohit was very POSSESIVE about his best friend, he never liked someone being close to virat as he always felt like the other person is trying to take his place in vi's life.

While virat started discovering that the feelings he have are not so friendly. He always had a soft corner for his ro but he didn't realise when he became so soft for his panda that he could do any silly thing to make his panda smile.

He could go to any length to his cutie ro smile. He first realised his feelings when one time while practicing ro got hurt and he wasn't able to see it. He felt killing the thing that hurted his ro. But as you know someone can't kill a ball so nothing happened. But virat took care of his ro really well and with time also realised that he has fallen in love with his best friend.

While Rohit on the other hand was oblivious to all the feelings virat had for him .

He started realising his feelings when jaddu who was a close friend of vi entered the picture.

With the time he realised his feelings and one day in jealousy he kissed virat confessed his feelings. Virat was on cloud nine when he heard the three magical words from his ro's mouth. They instantly became boyfriends but Rohit was scared, scared of people judging him for loving a boy ,scared for his career, and most importantly scared of his family's reaction. Virat always tried to assure him but one day....

Rohit was with his family he saw how his father reacted seeing two guys falling in love. His father was disgusted seeing them and it triggered ro . He got scared seeing his father's reaction and without thinking anything broke up his relationship with vi and asked him stay away from him .

Virat was very hurt, he tried to make ro understand but ro was adamant on his decision so after that vi cut the after saying

I will always love you ro , you are first and last love of my life. You will always see me standing at the same place, waiting for you to come back to me. I know you asked to maintain a safe distance from but remember You are my everything and I will always remain yours

Yours only

Both were hurt but after this nothing was like before and everyone could see the distance between them.

After a year, ro got engaged to a girl as his father asked him to do so.

Seeing that now his ro belongs to someone else now , killed vi from inside but there was nothing he could do.

But he knew for sure that he will love always his ro.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Vote and comment
Author
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙