FEVER

Shubman's POV

Hello everyone , Shubman here .

Should I introduce myself or not ?

Ummmm

Maybe I should

Shubman this side
I am a cricketer .
Being a cricketer was my father's dream that I am pursuing it's good that I enjoy playing it or else I don't know how would I be able pursue it

As my father was pretty serious about the fact that his son would be a cricketer. I started training really young , maybe 5 or 6 that time .

My father has been the biggest support in my cricketing career.
He is the reason that my technique is so sound .

He always taught me all the good things , he is the who told me how important it is to be diligent, consistent,disciplined and many more .

But there's always a thought about what am I except being a cricketer.

I mean I have all the clarity about my career in cricket, I wanna win lots of ICC trophies and do this and that all sorts of blah blah records.

But what am I asking a person is still a question .
I don't have any hobbies, nothing at all .

Either I am practicing or I am practicing .

It's like my life is all about cricket.
It's not like that I don't like cricket, I love it .

But one day a thought got struck in my mind that of any day there is no practice what will I do .

I don't even have any friends .
Talking to someone is a big task for me .
I really do not understand why ??
If someone could hear my thoughts he /she will definitely bang my head on the wall because I think too much .

I can talk but don't understand when to I mean my father always taught me not to talk in between  or cut off when someone is speaking.

Ok i understood that then that someone jumps from one topic to another leaving no room for someone to speak . My mom and sister do that a lot to me and then they say why aren't you speaking anything . ( ⭐This guy doesn't know that he is gonna fall in love with a person who goes from one topic to another in a snap of fingers.)

In my mind I am like 'arre bolne ka mauka toh do (atleast give me a chance to speak)'.

I think I have shared alot about me, will continue this later on .

Let's move to practice sessions

The first day I was really nervous but I think  everything went pretty well .

Even in the bus , the team captain ISHAN KISHAN sat beside me .  Asked me and told me lot of things to which i replied in some words .

Next day also we had a formal talk .

Somedays went like this .

Today I am standing in the nets, practicing but I don't know why my head is hurting so much , I am feeling a little dizzy but after splashing some water on face before drinking it .

I again started practicing........

Shubman's POV end here •••••

Author's POV

Ishan after his wicket-keeping practice was observing the players .

He could see today Shubman was not looking that much focused so he(ish) thought to talk to him (shub).

He asked the bowler who was bowling  to shubman to stop and take rest .

He directly went towards Shubman and asked him

Is anything wrong?
Are you having any problem ?
You not at all look focused today .

Shubman just stared Ishan for a few seconds as this was very first time when he saw his captain looking so serious . And it would be a lie if he says he wasn't feeling intimidated by his captain.

Shubman knew he is a bad liar so he told the truth

Headache
and feeling dizzy

To which Ishan replied

Then why the heck are you still practicing?you should take rest .

Shubman nodded , they both moved towards the benches and Ishan asked Shubman to sit .

Shubman sat after removing his helmet .

Ishan gave him water to drink and touched his forehead with the back of his palm ,only to realise the younger one was burning in FEVER.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Shreyas and Rishabh

They both first time met in the first practice session of Delhi Daredevils .

Rishabh was the prankster there while Iyer was the magician.

They both were really different from each other but shared a very good bond .

There bond is still evolving let's see what the future holds for them.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Please vote and comment
Ignore my errors
Author
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙