Love's redemption:

"That's... that's my father," he whispered, his voice barely audible.

Maya felt a surge of excitement coursing through her veins as the pieces of the puzzle began to fall into place. Could it be possible that the young boy in the photograph was Alex himself, her long-lost step cousin?

As they continued to unravel the mysteries of their shared past, Maya and Alex found themselves drawn together in ways they could never have imagined. Theirs was a love that transcended time and space, a bond forged in the fires of adversity and strengthened by the trials of fate.

And as they stood hand in hand, gazing out into the endless expanse of the future, Maya knew that she had finally found her place in the world - by Alex's side, where she belonged. Together, they would face whatever challenges the future held, secure in the knowledge that their love would conquer all.
However, it was found that Maya and Alex were cousins. Alex was Maya's father's stepbrother's son. Beside all this maya's father was very close to his stepbrother but after he died in a plane crash, he just came once for apologizing maya's mother and then he went aboard where he was disconnected from her family. However, when Alex grew older, he wanted to find her as she was his crush from childhood but after a long struggle, he one day bump into her during an accident. When he saw recognized that it was her and that was the reason why he asks dinner with her.
Also, he wants to be close with her therefore he offers her a job in his company.

Next day:

One evening, Maya invited Alex to her family home for dinner, eager to introduce him to her parents and her mischievous brother, Ethan. As they entered the cozy living room, Maya's mother greeted them warmly, her eyes widening in recognition as she laid eyes on Alex.

Maya's Mother: [surprised] Alex? Is that you?

Alex: [smiling] Yes, Auntie. It's been a while.

Maya: [confused] Wait, you two know each other?

Maya's Mother: [nodding] Yes, Maya. Alex is your cousin.

Maya: [chuckling]Mom, we had known each other for quite some time.

Alex: [chuckling] Surprise, Antie. I guess some family secrets are meant to be uncovered.

Maya's mother: [Laughing] you naughty kids. Look, how much my children have grown.

As they sat down for dinner, Maya's family welcomed Alex with open arms, eager to catch up on lost time and share stories of their childhood together. Laughter filled the air as they reminisced about old memories and shared anecdotes from their past.

Maya's Mother: [smiling fondly] Do you remember the time when you and Maya used to play together in the backyard, Alex?

Alex: [nodding] Of course, Auntie. Those were some of the best times of my life.

Ethan: [grinning mischievously] I bet Maya used to boss you around, didn't she, Alex?

Maya: [rolling her eyes playfully] Hey, I was just trying to be a good big sister.

As the evening wore on, Maya and Alex found themselves drawn to each other, their gazes lingering a little longer than usual, their touches a little more lingering.

...................................................

Amidst the serene ambiance of Maya's favorite café, the air was thick with the scent of freshly brewed coffee and the gentle hum of conversation. Maya and Alex sat across from each other, their laughter mingling with the melodious strains of music playing in the background.

Maya: [smiling] I can't believe we've been together for six months already. Time flies when you're in love, huh?

Alex: [grinning] Yeah, it feels like just yesterday we were arguing over who should pay for the first date.

Maya: [playfully nudging him] And you still owe me for that, by the way.

Their banter was light-hearted and carefree, a stark contrast to the tension that simmered just beneath the surface.

.............................................

But as the afternoon sun dipped below the horizon, casting long shadows across the café, a shadow fell over Maya's expression. She couldn't shake the feeling that something was amiss, a nagging doubt that gnawed at the edges of her consciousness.

Maya: [hesitant] Alex, can we talk about something?

Alex: [concerned] Of course, Maya. What's on your mind?

Maya took a deep breath, steeling herself for what was to come.

Maya: [softly] It's just... lately, I've been feeling like we're drifting apart. Like we're not on the same page anymore.

Alex's expression darkened, his brows furrowing in confusion and frustration.

Alex: [defensive] What do you mean, Maya? I thought everything was going great between us.

Maya: [shaking her head] I know, but... it's like we're both so caught up in our own lives that we've forgotten to make time for each other. And it's starting to take a toll on our relationship.

Their voices rose in a crescendo of frustration, the once light-hearted banter now replaced by heated words and simmering resentment.

Alex: [angrily]"So, what are you saying, Maya?"

"That we should just give up on us?"

-----------------------------------------------
"Sometimes you have to accept
the reality, that being with someone
for a long period of time doesn't mean
you are made for each other"💔

Stay tune to see what will happen to their love story.
will it end like a real-world love story where not everyone is able to get there love ones?
or
it will end up like a fairytale where both live happily ever after.

Do tell me about your views in comment section.
Lots of love💖
Don't forget to vote💜