A happy ending:)

Alex: [angrily] So, what are you saying, Maya?
That we should just give up on us?

Maya: [tearfully] No, Alex, that's not what I'm saying at all. I just... I want us to remember why we fell in love in the first place. I want us to fight for each other, not against each other.

With tears in their eyes and hearts heavy with regret, Maya and Alex reached out to each other, their arms aching to bridge the divide that had grown between them.
Alex: [hugging her] I can never imagine my life without you, so please don't say things like that. I know sometimes the couple get apart for few days because of their tough routine but it doesn't mean that they wanted a separation. it's just a part of live.
Maya: I am sorry Alex I put up this discussion. I will never do it again. and yes, I agree with you. [ After thinking for long she moves backward to saw Alex face and spoke.
"Alex, why don't we get married?"
Alex: are you sure?
Maya: I don't know. I think may be by that I get sure that we will never apart. 
Alex: Maya, do you really believe that marriage truly brings two people together?
Maya: I think so. Because after marriage, a family is formed, children are born, and society recognizes it as an honorable happy family. [ she said by putting a huge smile on her face.]
Alex: Oh! so, it means you want aa family. [smirking]
Maya: umm [blushing] I didn't mean that. I.. I said... ahh... just forget about it.
Alex: [chuckling] silly girl.
In that moment of vulnerability and raw honesty, Maya and Alex found their way back to each other, their love stronger than ever before.
And as they walked hand in hand into the sunset, they knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, they would face them together, united in their love and commitment to each other.

A promise forever:

As they stood hand in hand, overlooking the city skyline, Alex turned to Maya with a glint of determination in his eyes.
Alex: [serious] Maya, there's something I want to tell you. Something important.
Maya: [curious] What is it, Alex?

Alex: [taking a deep breath] I love you, Maya. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?

Maya: But yesterday you said...
Alex: Yes, I know what I said...but I changed my mind and recognized that marriage is a best way to form an honorable and blessed family. [ Alex didn't let her complete her words]
Maya was looking straight into his eye.
Alex: So, what is your answer?

Maya nodded her head and Alex put the ring in maya's hand. they both hugged each other, and this hug was a promise from both that in every situation we'll be hugging like this.

After their wedding:

As Maya and Alex stood hand in hand beneath the canopy of twinkling stars, their hearts brimming with love and gratitude, they knew that their journey together had been nothing short of extraordinary. Through the ups and downs, the laughter and tears, they had found their way back to each other, stronger and more in love than ever before.

Maya: [smiling tearfully] Can you believe we made it, Alex? Against all odds, we found our way back to each other.

Alex: [grinning] I never doubted us for a second, Maya. Our love was always meant to triumph.

Their joyous celebration echoed through the night, as friends and family gathered to witness the union of two souls destined to be together. As Maya walked down the aisle, her eyes locked with Alex's, she knew that this moment would forever be etched in their hearts.

Maya: [softly] I love you, Alex. With every beat of my heart, I love you.

Alex: [voice trembling with emotion] And I love you, Maya. Today, tomorrow, and for all eternity.

With vows exchanged and promises made, Maya and Alex, their hearts soaring with the promise of a lifetime together. As they danced beneath the moonlit sky, their love illuminated the darkness, a beacon of hope and joy for all who witnessed it.

Maya: [whispering] I never knew love could feel like this, Alex. You've changed my life in ways I never imagined possible.

Alex: [pulling her close] And you've changed mine, Maya. With you by my side, I know that anything is possible.

And as they danced into the night, their love ablaze with passion and tenderness, Maya and Alex knew that their journey was just beginning. For in each other's arms, they had found their true home, their shared destiny unfolding in the most unexpected – and beautiful – of ways.

                                                               The End

                                           -----------------------------------------
                                                "In the tapestry of life,
                              a happy ending is not just a fairy tale;
                                     it's the culmination of perseverance,
                                           love, and unwavering faith
                                          in the beauty of tomorrow."💖💞

I hope you guys like the story.

At last, I would like to tell you all that real life love story exist you just have to find by yourself. Just remember fairytales are also written by humans it means that in human mind these kinda things take place. It can also be done in this real world.
Try to find happiness by yourself and love yourself💜
Just remember you are living in this world and only you have to make this world Like how you dream of living in this world.
Be well-wisher for yourself.
Soon I will come with another story.
Don't forget to vote lovely readers💖

Lots of love💖