"Sage run.."The alphas voice weakly came out as he softly pushed his daughter away. The young pup stayed firm and refused to move. Tears ran down her face burning her wounds with their saltiness but she couldn't care less. Her father was dying and all because of one person.

"No appa! I-I-I can't leave you like this our pack need's their Alpha I need a father please if you give up I will be all alone."

"Sage listen you will be the next alpha your brother is gone and the pack has no more Luna it will be your duty to-."Alpha Kim stopped speaking and he began coughing out blood and Sage sobbed harder and he put his hand on her cheek and she leaned into his touch.

"Appa.."she sobbed.

"You will raise our pack higher like the moon goddess said you would. You will have Wooyoung as your Delta and Jimin as your beta, Kim Jisoo will heal your pack with her magic and with your strong army led by Wooyoung, you will avenge me." Suddenly they heard a branch crack and Sage looked up rage evident in her eyes. There stood the man responsible for all of this. Crescent mark on his arm.

"Oh Kim you are still alive maybe I'll have to just kill two birds with one stone." He evilly smirked and turned into a wolf he was about to pounce on me when Sages father turned into one too and covered her getting knocked over and turning back.

"Sage go now!" His wolf growled in the mind link and Sage ran fast back to her territory. When she got there She blankly stared at what used to be her beautiful home. The fires had died down and the dead bodies of the pack members she held dearest on the floor, my mother and older brother's- wait Taehyungs body it was gone. She was angered and she howled in sorrow. Her hair became half black and half white and her eyes a moon color. Just then Jimin came out with all the other pack members that had hidden in the safe room under the pack house.

She made them all gather together looking very powerful which surprised the other pack members. With her upgraded hearing, she could hear whispers of people questioning why her eyes and hair had changed color and why her aura had changed too.

"Silence!" She said and people quickly shut up. With a straight face she said.

"Your alpha and Luna have been murdered. We have no more alpha and Luna and I have no parents. My brothers body is missing." All of these unfortunate events trace back to one person The Alpha of The Crescent Moon pack.
A tear of rage strolled down her face.

"I am your new alpha now! "She stated and everyone was surprised how could a 15 year old girl call her self and alpha. She read the people's minds and growled so loud the everyone's minds went silent.

"Your opinions have no value to me as given unto me by the moon goddess and my late father, I am your alpha those who oppose face exile and have to live as rouges for the rest of their lives understood?" Everyone was to scared to utter a word and Sage was satisfied.

"Now as Alpha, I kindly ask you to hand me your ears as I pick my hierarchy.
I choose Park Jimin as my beta, Jung Wooyoung will be my delta and Kim Jisoo as our healer."

People applauded as they came to stand by my side.

"We are glad to serve you Alpha." They bowed and I just nodded.

"I Kim Sage alpha of the Twilight Pack shall avenge my parents, I will have your head Yoongi Min"

Please leave a vote I've never done this really 🥲