f o u r

Mirabella

One of my favorite things about OBX was that in the morning the beaches were hardly crowded, especially during sunrise. A few times a week I try to get up early and either go for a jog, do some yoga, walk my dog, some form of physical activity and today I decided to walk my dog. 

"Shh, calm down!" I tried to quiet my barking dog but she wasn't giving up. I looked around in hopes of finding what she was barking at, and of course it was the person who I've been seeing a lot of recently. "Are you stalking me or something?" I questioned him as he towards me. 

"Funny you think I'd waste time on you." Rafe retorted and bent down to pet my dog who had now calmed down a bit. 

"You seemed to waste quite a bit of it the other day when you beat up two people and walked me home." I scoffed. 

He looked up at me and stood back up so he towered over me again. "I'm not one to turn down a fight. Don't think you're special." 

"Whatever." I said, pushing past him and continuing to walk my dog. The rest of my walk was peaceful and I had no more run-ins with Rafe, thank god. 

"Hey mom." I smiled as I hung up Nelly's leash. "Whatcha cooking?" 

"I'm making omelettes, does that sound alright?" She asked, stirring around whatever was in the pan. 

I nodded. "Yeah I'm starving." 

"How was your walk?" She questioned, turning off the stove and turning around to lean on the counter. 

"It was alright. Nelly was freaking out there for a minute but turns out it was because Rafe was running over to us." I told her. 

"Did he have anything good to say?" 

"Nope, as per usual." I watched her plate the omelettes and she slid one over to me. I'm not sure if its because I was so hungry but it was the best omelette I've ever eaten. "Thanks mom. It was delicious." I rinsed off my plate and set it in the sink before walking upstairs to get ready for the day.

Pope

smoke sesh? 

Mirabella

Always, where at? 

Pope

urs? 

Mirabella

Alright. I'll roll up a few

Pope

Be there in 5

I sat on my bedroom floor and carefully rolled up a few joints for Pope and I before I heard knocking downstairs. "Coming!" I walked downstairs and opened the front door to find a sweaty Pope. 

"God why is it so hot outside?" He questioned, walking into my air conditioned house.

"I wish I could tell you. Come on up." I led him upstairs to my room. My parents didn't care if I had people over and they didn't care if I had boys into my room as long as it was Pope. 

"What's your family up to today?" 

I shrugged. "No idea what my parents are doing, couldn't tell you what Maria's doing and I think Marco is at soccer practice." 

He lit a joint and put it up to his mouth, holding in the smoke for a few moments before exhaling. I made sure to open my balcony door beforehand so the smoke smell wouldn't be too strong. "Sounds fun. What are you doing?"