Chapter 3: Boom, Headshot

Amidst Malware island that the kids were stuck on, there was a village. In the village, it contained Honeybeemon, an insect Digimon that resembled a bee thanks to its yellow armor but it also had a blue face with black eyes. It has a purple symbol on its forehead, and a red spike on its head, and was equipped with a large stinger. There were several of them and they just went about their day. Their peace was soon interrupted as a Flybeemon entered the village in a frantic state with multiple burns and scratches.

The group of Digimon came to the two quickly and were shocked to see them. "What happened?!" One of the Honeybeemons asked. "Virus Digimon, they are here." the Flybeemon answered while panting in exhaustion. "Wait, weren't there three of you?" Another Honeybeemon asked. Just as it asked, the second Flybeemon came in even more tired.

Along with holding a digiegg.

The others were shocked. "To make matters worse, there are humans and they are siding with them." The second Flybeemon explained which caused them to be in a panic. Everyone was frantically flying around, scrambling to decide what to do for the time being. However, a calm voice made them cease their banter.

"Calm yourselves everyone, no need to fret."

Everyone turned to see the leader of their village. A large Digimon had come up to them, gaining everyone's attention. Unlike the others who resembled bugs, this one resembled a yellow tortoise with spikes atop its shell akin to a spike ball. The yellow spikes enveloped the top of its head and it had blue eyes full of pride and confidence. With its large feet and legs, the beast walked quaking the earth slightly but that didn't bother the flying bugs.

"Lord Tortomon, it's dire there are,"

"Yes, yes, I've heard from you as I came in." The beast now known as Tortomon said. "So what do we do, if the legends are to be believed these humans would give those bastards great power," Flybeemon said worryingly. Tortomon laughed, "No need to worry. I believe these humans could be useful to us." He said. "In what way?" One of the Honeybeemons asked. "Simple, our resources have been depleting as of late. I believed Piddomon would be of help but I haven't been able to convince him to help us," He explained but then smirked. "However, if we were to show him that the humans have been captured and it was done by us, he should be grateful enough to be of assistance and we could make our village grander than it already was and he can deal with the humans however he pleases." He finished. Most seemed to like the idea however, others were a bit nervous.

"Are you certain of this, these humans could be a genuine threat," Flybeemon said. Tortomon looked down and scoffed at the warning. "From what you have stated these humans haven't unlocked digivolution and so long as it remains that way we'll be fine and besides even if they do, you will count on me to handle it, is that understood?" Tortomon said and Flybeemon nodded reluctantly.

Tortomon smiled, "Good, now go and find the humans by nightfall."

———————————————————-——————————————————

By the time the kids all got to the meeting area, the sky was getting darker and darker by the second. Blackagumon had started a fire for both warmth and light and then he ordered Kokabuterimon and Psychemon to search for food and the others stayed to watch the humans as the items that they bought for the trip hadn't arrived aside from Isaac's notebook. "We got food," Kokabuterimon said with both himself and Psychemon bringing in multiple colored fruits.

Junya looked at the food oddly, "Are you sure this food is safe for us?" He asked, staring at a red banana with uneasiness. Lily sniffed a blue apple and winced at the smell, "Yeah, these smell awful." She exclaimed. "It's been fine for us, and humans before you survived the world just fine, you'll be alright," Alraumon said to drown their doubts. "Speaking of humans, start talking, who are you guys really and what do you want with us?" Minato growled impatiently, he wanted to get straight to the point of why they were there.