Boyfriend Tickles

I'm pacing the floor in anticipation, waiting on Michael to get here. I finally told my dad and Charlotte about him and they want to meet him, for real this time before letting me date him.

I hear a knock on the door and I run to it. "I got it!" I scream as I fall over.

"Be careful, Ash. Don't break a bone." My dad teases.

I open the door and fix my hair a little. "Hey, Michael, come on in!" I try to be cute.

"Hey, Ashley. Hi, Mr. Lopez and Ms. Campbell. It is lovely to meet you two again." He says, sounding proper. He bowed to Charlotte and shook my dad's hand. He is so cute when he's trying to be impressive.

"Hi, son. I heard you want to date my little Ashley." My dad says, trying to sound intimidating.

"Dad!" I whisper yell. I watch as Michael turns to me and smiles.

"Yes, sir. She's beautiful, smart, funny, and one of the silliest girls I have ever met. She makes me laugh and I just want to treat her like the princess she is." He says and I blush so hard I could make eggs on my cheeks.

"That's so sweet!" Charlotte chimes in. "I love that for her." They're all talking about me as if I'm not even in the room.

"Well, we have a dinner reservation and Ashley could use another babysitter tonight." My dad teases. I roll my eyes. "Would you be willing? You won't get paid, though. Unless you count me allowing you to date my daughter?" My dad smirks.

"That sounds awesome, sir. Thank you. I will treat her the way she deserves." He beams.

"You better. See ya later, honey. Behave!" He says walking Charlotte out of the door.

"Dad!" I groan. "Have fun. See you later! Love you!" I say pushing him out of the door. He shouts back love you and hops in the car to leave. I shut the door and turn around to Michael. I jump in his arms and he spins me around. "I can't believe you're my boyfriend!" I beam.

"Well, tonight, I'm just your babysitter." He teases.

"Oh, so I guess we can't kiss then." I taunt as I slowly walk away.

He grabs my arm and spins me around to meet his gaze. "Who said I can't do both?" He raises his eyebrow and pulls me into a soft kiss.

I pull away and say, "Want to see me bake a cake? I'm the master at it." I grab his arm and pull him into the kitchen. "Grab the flour and sugar from the cupboard and I'll get the milk and eggs."

We start making the cake and then he picks up some flour and dust it on my nose. I giggle and he pulls me in for a soft kiss. His lips are like magic, sending electricity through my body. When he pulls away, I decide to get a little revenge. Only problem is, I accidentally went too far.

I scooped up some flour and the plan was to smash a little in his face, but I wasn't paying attention and flour got everywhere. We both stood there with our mouths gaped open. He takes his fingers and dusts off his eyes slowly. "Run!" Was all he said and I didn't waste a moment.

I sprinted up the stairs to my room and hid in the closet. "Oh no, don't hide now, little bunny. I'm coming for you. Where'd you go?" I watched through the blinds of my closet as he checked everywhere he could in my room before he finally turned to my closet. I saw the evil grin on my angry snowman's face and I started to inch further into the closet. This did absolutely nothing! He grabbed my ankle and yanked me out. "Come here!" He growled.

He climbed on top of me and I begged him, "Mihihchael. Ihihm sohoho sohohorry. It was an ahahahcident." I try to say through my giggles, knowing the torture I was about to receive.