Chap. 2 : A trainer's adventure

Roddy and Randy explaination about a Battle blade.

"Hey guys. Officer Roddy here to talk about the rules of Battle Blading. And you won't find a better expert. Behind me is a typical Battle Blade, built like a tank, only super fast and maneuverable! " Then it's Randy's turn.

"Then there's the giant blade on the front. Something Mom's minivan definitely doesn't have. Made of carbon steel alloy and super hard!" Randy touch the blade and he made a pain sound.

"Ow! That's sharp. " Roddy take the role.

"So, if your pulls off the Kibaoh Klash on you, with a blade like this, you're goin' down! "

"And not just down on the ground either. You'll be all the way down there in the bean fields! "Randy say pointing at fields down.

" A Kibaoh Klash is when you hit the enemy at the perfect speed and angle! " Roddy then fall to the ground.

"But it's an attack only the very best drivers can ever master. "

"What do ya think, Dylan? You ever gonna master the Kibaoh Klash? " Dylan appear behind the camera with Roddy.

"Of course he will! Because I'll be his coach, right? " Randy come and spoke.

"I'll get back to ya. " Then Dylan enter in his tractor and the two officer fall to the ground.
____________________________________

Dylan explaining about what happen :

"Hey, everybody. It's Dylan and, boy, are things heating up here in Kronkers! It all started when two strangers were using old Tabletop Mountain as their private Battle Blade arena. Randy, Roddy and their pokemon tried to stop them, but, of course, that didn't go very well. And when those two guys almost flattened Hailey and Ollie, me and my sister had to step in. Suddenly, I was driving my farm tractor against a real Battle Blade! And you won't believe this, but i won! "
____________________________________

Back in Kronkers, it was already dark outside and the beetle people from Kronkers were sleeping peaceful and the pokemon too. Then in someone house, two people were still awake. The two people were Dylan and Ori. They got grounded by their Gramps because Dylan use the tractor to fight against Snag with his Battle Blade and Ori come back very late and didn't ask the permission of her Grandfather. Now they have to separed the leaf and put them in their place. Then Dylan's thought interrupt the silence.

'Man, battling that city guy was awesome! Is that what Battle Blading is like? I know Gramps is mad at us 'cause I burned up all the gas and my older sister didn't ask the permission to take someone back at his home, but it was totally worth it! *sighs* I wish my mom and dad were here so I could talk to them about it.But Gramps warned me to leave fuel for tomorrow, and now I gotta pay the price.*sighs*But thanks to my sister, she's always here for me whenever i have a problem, i can talk to her she know what i felt and she always comfort me and also i'm not alone i have my two best friends, Ace, my sister, Gramps and Tigry. I love them and they are my family and there's also this guy and his pokemon who is also like Tigry but more taller after that me and my sister save him and heal him when we were younger. Thanks to Gramps's tea it really help him to get up a little and walk. But we are always there to help him get up and walk. Ori can be a little mad when somebody disturb her meditation but she's kind, and caring around us and the people. She may be adopted and got hurt by some bad people and got change into a creature who is a high rank but she's still my older sister and i don't know how to thanks my parents to get me an older sister like Ori who is an experimented who can change herself into her full form but i'm surprise that she actually have dark brown hair and eyes but when she told me that they enject her, her hair turn white completely and that her eyes turn grey blue on her right and grey red on her left and her ears turn into elf's ears, and that she have four horn two on the forehead and two on her head and also a tail that look like a dragon but she's hiding them because everyone in Kronkers have already seen her form and they found her beautiful even Hailey and Ollie they found this cool but outside of Kronkers they didn't see and she's scare to show her full form infront of everyone and call her a monsters or worse but she's still beautiful as always. Sorting all these leaves is gonna take me all night! And if i don't get any sleep, how am I supposed to get up and work the fields on the morning? But, you know, there is something about this job that seems familiar, the way I have to move my arm,like if I close my eyes, I can almost imagine...that i'm driving! Just like when I beat Snag today. That win felt awesome!*chuckles* ' Dylan thought and was making his job fast like he said he was driving.Then his sister was just placing all the tea leaf in there place. She look at Dylan and she see that he have his eyes closed and that he was making fast but then his arm became slower and he tried to open his eyes but they were close again and he fell asleep. Ori then finish her work and remember that she have to give the medicine for the guy that Dylan talk in his thought. She took the medicine and left the living room. Ori stop infront of a door and open. She enter into a strange room and she see someone who was awake from the sound and look at her. The guy spoke in a calming way.