0

A woman stood as her long Black hair was caressed by the wind blown by the sea. Her mesmerising Evergreen eyes stared at the sea.

She lost count of how long she lived. Cursed to die by the God's.
She was familiar with the world. It was just different . He was no longer here in the world. He did begin a new era.

The Era Of Pirates.

She lost all emotions after his execution.
She saved with them. She loved them like her family. Everyone was happy until it wasn't.

It was 3 years ago.... now she heard footsteps, and she turned to see a familiar man with red hair .

Her green eyes stared into his grey ones.
She smiled at him as he, too, smiled.

<pictures belong to the manhwa Villainess to kill>"It's been a long time , Shanks

"It's been a long time , Shanks."

He grinned even brighter , " You too, Adara."

He moved closer and gently caressed her face. She looked confused , but she didn't know what to do. After all, he was no longer the child she would take care of.
He hugged her all of a sudden, catching her off guard.

"I missed you , Adara ....."

She recovered and hugged him back .
'Right, Shanks, no matter what he will do or how he will live ....he will always be the same.'

{A few days }

Adara Lucille Black , she couldn't remember when or how she joined Shanks crew for a drink. She quietly drank her drink as all men on board were laughing and singing.

"It's quite lively here. " She chuckled as Shanks sat beside her wearing his straw hat.

"I am so proud of you , Shanks. I envy your bravery and strength. " He turned to her as she had a hint of sadness.

"I was searching for you. " This got the woman's attention.

"You left as everyone else did. Everyone are living a peaceful life as much as possible but , " He tucked some strands of her behind her ear.

"I was worried for you since the captain was someone who was very dear you."
She kept a straight face. Her hand now fumbling together.

"I am alright . Rayleigh was worried and has been calling me now and then . Can't believe he got married . " She chuckled as Shanks frowned .

He had recalled how the woman beside him was someone who always showed other her strong side . Hiding her vulnerable side. He remembered once seeing her cry in her sleep when he was a kid always following her.

"So , any guy caught your eye?"
He asked with a smug look as she shook her head and smiled.

"I'm a busy woman . You of all people should know that. " She smirked as she finished her boozer.

Shanks bursts out laughing . " That's true!"

They sat side by side in silence as cheers were heard in the background. She looked up at the orange sky. The sun looked like it was falling slowly in the sea. It was beautiful.

"The clouds look like a man today. " She slowly mummers as a smile graces her face.

To Shanks, it seemed as if time had slowed down .The golden hour seems to magnify her beauty. No matter how many times he would look at her , she would take his breath away.

She deserves the world no matter what .
He would give her this world. He would make her the happiest woman alive. Give her ten times of what she deserves.

She deserves it . After all, she has suffered enough.