𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟏

𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥.

Blood was everywhere.

The walls, floors.. every nook and corner of the hall where my wedding was supposed be held in a few moments now, was covered in blood. More so, with people. 𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘥 people.

I left my father's hand, who had come to take me to the wedding down the altar, as my eyes desperately searched for anyone who was alive except us in this place where the massacre was held.

There in one corner of the hall, two people were huddled together. I immediately recognised them.

"Mom!!, Minji!!" I exclaimed while running to them, in the corner of my eye, I saw Dad running to them as well.

I hugged them at once after reaching them, not caring about the wedding gown that I chose so carefully for my wedding. Mom was sobbing with dad comforting her while I was with Minji, she hugged me again..this time more tighter, which I gladly returned.

But then, she abruptly broke the hug, and was desperate to say something to me while trying to stop her tears.

"H-He..I-I, Ryuhee, He..." She trailed of looking at something behind me with wide eyes, not even blinking once.

Confused and scared, I turned around to look.

𝘔𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.

There, on the Altar, lay my love. His once beautiful white suit was now drenched red because of the multiple stand to his chest. His wide eyes staring into emptiness as a single drop of tear formed at the corner of his eye.

I got up. Forgetting about everything else, the only thing I could see was how the single drop of tear rolled down his cheek.

I wanted him to get up, to say that this was all some kind of sick joke. I wanted him to look at me and give me the same smile he used to give me whenever he did something silly.

But he didn't. He just lay there. 𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘥.

"N-No, No..TAEHYUNG!!" I screamed as I stared to run to him at the Altar. Halfway to him, I stopped in my tracks, seeing there was a man standing there in the corner.

'𝘍𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦?'

I thought as I took in his attire which was sickeningly similar to what Taehyung was wearing, except for the colour, which was black. He was playing with something shiny in his hands..But it was really hard to make out what it was since he was standing in a dark corner, same with his face.

When he came out of the corner, in which he blended in so easily, my eyes widened.

𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮.

The man I desperately wanted to run away from. And even succeeded.𝘖𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵.

He was the biggest sword that cut through my veil of a life into half. And when a person like Taehyung managed to sew it back together. He came back to cut it again, but this time, something told me that he was going to cut it not into half, but into shreds. Making sure that no one can ever put it back together ever again

This felt like a sick warning that this man never left my life to come back in the first place.

That he was now here to get what he couldn't get three years ago. 𝘔𝘦.

"You look beautiful in white love, or should I say..red?" He smirked as he walked towards me. When he was close enough, I saw that the shiny thing in his hand was a ring. Not just any ring, the same ring I gifted Taehyung on our first anniversary as a couple.

A tear rolled down my cheek at the memory. Seeing it, the man's smirk grew wider as leaned down to my ear and whispered mockingly.

"𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦?"

At that, all the memories that I hid deep inside my mind rushed out. Including the first time I met this monster of a man.

𝘔𝘪𝘯 𝘠𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪.

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘢𝘭𝘭.

⋆꙳•̩̩͙❅*̩̩͙‧͙ ‧͙*̩̩͙❆ ͙͛ ˚₊⋆⚕⋆꙳•̩̩͙❅*̩̩͙‧͙ ‧͙*̩̩͙❆ ͙͛ ˚₊⋆⚕⋆꙳•̩̩͙❅*̩̩͙‧͙ ‧͙*̩̩͙❆ ͙͛ ˚

FINISHED FIRST CHAPTER!!!..I know it's short..but you have to believe me..it gets better..ok so byeee and keep reading..and don't mind if any grammar mistakes are there and feel free to give out your opinions..this is my first ever fanfiction and I LOVE to read comments..

Also!!

Ryuhee's wedding gown

Taehyung's wedding suit (imagine the same in black for yoongles😌)

Ok bye!! See you all in next chapter

-Kim JiA

꙳•̩̩͙❅*̩̩͙‧͙ ‧͙*̩̩͙❆ ͙͛ ˚₊⋆⚕⋆꙳•̩̩͙❅*̩̩͙‧͙ ‧͙*̩̩͙❆ ͙͛ ˚₊⋆⚕⋆꙳•̩̩͙❅*̩̩͙‧͙ ‧͙*̩̩͙❆ ͙͛