𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟐

⋆⭒˚.⋆𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮⋆⭒˚.⋆

~~𝑵𝒐𝒘 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒍𝒚, 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝑰'𝒅 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒗-

 I groaned when I heard my phone ring, getting annoyed at the ringtone.God.. have to change the ringtone first.

"who the hell is calling me at- what? 4 in the morning?" I asked myself while checking the caller ID. Of course it's none other than my childhood bestie, bestfriends can be annoying sometimes. I picked up the call while grumbling to myself.only to have my ears burst off.

"RYUHEE!!"

"YAH!! ARE YOU PLANNING TO BLAST MY EARS OFF!!? AND WHY IN THE NAME OF GOD HAVE YOU CALLED ME SO EARLY IN THE MORNING!?!" I screamed at him.You see, I'm not really friendly if someone wakes me up while sleeping.

"Good morning to you too." I heard him say on the other side. I could clearly imagine him grinning at my outburst.

"Jungkook..." I warned him to which he didn't say anything for a few seconds, but I know he was trying not to laugh.

"Okay, okay. I called you to ask if I should pick you up today or not." He asked. Huh?..what does he mean?. I must have said it out loud because the next thing I know, he was scolding me like a mother would to a child.

"HAN RYUHEE!! Did you really forget that school starts from today?". Oh shoot! I completely forgot. Today was my first day of senior year in highschool. And I forgot.

"No?" I said but it sounded more like a question to which I heard him sigh.

"I can't believe you. Go and get ready, I'm picking you up in 30 minutes- AND DONT BE LATE!!" With that, he ended the call before I could even respond. I sighed and checked the time, 5:01 am. Well might as well get going then.

​​​​𓍯𓂃𓏧♡_____________________________𓍯𓂃𓏧♡

After finishing my morning routine and settling upon a simple outfit and some minimal makeup, I went downstairs where I saw my dad and mom having the same conversation they had almost every day.

"Why do you stress yourself for breakfast everyday when we have many maids?..and you even work in the company too?" Dad said, still not noticing me.

"Because meal cooked by a mother is the best!! And you better not try to stop me like always Mr.Han, we both know that I won't " she replied stubbornly.

"You're stubborn you know that?" He said shaking his head with a fond smile.

"That's why it took you four months to ask me out" She countered back with a hidden smile. He just chuckled before giving her cheek a peck. By this time I had already reached the kitchen.

"Ew, get a room you both" I said with fake disgust to which they both just laughed, I too joined in when we heard a very familiar voice at the door.

"Ding dong!! Is Ms.Han home?" Jungkook's voice reached us as he entered the kitchen with his usual bunny smile on his face.

He was wearing a simple yet cool Outfit.

He smiled at my dad and turned around only to be crushed in my mother's arms as she gave him a hug, though he was way bigger and muscular than her, she was a mother. And mothers give the best hugs which can even choke you to death.

"Oh honey it's been so long since your last visit, I made some pancakes, come on and have some" she said while pulling him towards the dining room. so long? He just visited last week!!.

"Pancakes?? Oh my god I love your cooking, let's go" he said while smiling even more if possible. This guy and his appetite.

𓍯𓂃𓏧♡_____________________________𓍯𓂃𓏧♡

After breakfast, me and Jungkook went to my room to gather my things for school,  more like he just followed me like a lost puppy, and went downstairs towards his Mercedes waiting for us outside, perks of being rich.

He opened the passanger door for me to which I thanked him and say down, while he himself sat in the driver's seat, I heard the engine roar to life as he started to drive off.

Off to school then.

⋆꙳•̩̩͙❅*̩̩͙‧͙ ‧͙*̩̩͙❆ ͙͛ ˚₊⋆⚕⋆꙳•̩̩͙❅*̩̩͙‧͙ ‧͙*̩̩͙❆ ͙͛ ˚₊⋆⚕⋆꙳•̩̩͙❅*̩̩͙‧͙ ‧͙*̩̩͙❆ ͙͛ ˚₊⋆⚕⋆꙳•̩̩͙

Second chapter finished!!

God! this is tiring..But really fun and exciting

Thanks to all those who took time to read it, comment and even add it to their library.. I really appreciate it!!💜

Also..

Ryuhee's outfit

Jungkook's outfit

Jungkook's outfit

Well bye for now💜✨

Well bye for now💜✨

- Kim JiA

⋆꙳•̩̩͙❅*̩̩͙‧͙ ‧͙*̩̩͙❆ ͙͛ ˚₊⋆⚕⋆꙳•̩̩͙❅*̩̩͙‧͙ ‧͙*̩̩͙❆ ͙͛ ˚₊⋆⚕⋆꙳•̩̩͙❅*̩̩͙‧͙ ‧͙*̩̩͙❆ ͙͛ ˚₊⋆⚕⋆꙳•̩̩͙