𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟑

I hope you both won't make any more pranks on your teachers, considering you are seniors now." Our principal said sounding serious, though anyone could see the small smile he had on his face.

"No promises~" Me and Jungkook sang together which just caused the old man to chuckle.

We were currently in the Principal's office, waiting for him to give our timetables. Though he was a really rich and successful man, every student loved him because of his down-to-earth manner and simple and kind nature. As he was taking our timetables, I looked around the office, it's was just as I remember from the multiple times me Jungkook came here because of our pranks.

We both took our timetables and went to our lockers, happy that it was right next to eachother, and checked our timetables.

"No!! We only have English together!!" Jungkook whined. It was true, me and him only shared one class together, and I felt bad, because, who wouldn't if their bestfriend isn't with them?

"It's Okay Kookie, we can meet in lunch" I comforted him even though I knew that he wouldn't stop whining about it.

You see, Jungkook has always been a bit clingy, and he hated to leave me alone if he knew that I was in the same room as him. This has been like ever since we were kids.

RING!!!!!

The bell rang, signalling us to part ways. I gave him a small smile before heading towards my first class of the day. Chemistry.

𓍯𓂃𓏧♡_____________________________𓍯𓂃𓏧♡

When I reached the the class, I was met with two people who had mentioned in a tight hug once they saw me. It was my other partners in crime, also known as the Kim twins, jennie and Rosé.

They are my friends since middle school, though they are twins, they are absolute opposite. Jennie giving out the black cat energy, while Rosé gives out a Golden retriever's.

"Hey girls, how you both doing?" I asked the twins.

"We are fine as ever, how are yo-" Jennie was cut off by Rosé which just caused her to receive a side-eye by her twin.

"Have you heard?" Rosé whispered

"Heard what?" I asked confused, but only after giving Jennie a apologetic look and mouthing a quick 'Im fine' to her.

"The Kim brothers are attending school here from today too" Jennie answered for her, this perked up my curiosity.

The Kim Brothers?

Everyone knew who the Kim brothers were, they were one of the most successful business man, Mr.Kim's, sons.

The oldest, Kim Seokjin, was said to be taking over his father's company after a big collaboration with the Han's, in other words, my dad's company.

The Second, Kim Namjoon, became the talk of the year ever since he exposed a wealthy lawyer for drugs and other illegal stuff, In a fricking ballroom. By far, he was the most coldest out of the three, or at least that's what everyone says.

The Third, he was a mystery to everyone. All they knew was his name, because his father liked to keep him a secret. His name was Kim Taehyung, if you remember correctly.

But then, why was he attending school now?..no, why were they attending school?.. weren't they homeschooled since they were kids?

"But why now?" I voiced out my thoughts , to which Jennie just shrugged before answering.

"Dunno, that's all we know, we are that close even though we are cousins" she said

"It's a mystery to us too" Rosé added.