30|Second Thoughts

Vote, comment & enjoy!

Kaida 'Indigo' Aoki| 21

🗓️Saturday, February 22nd| Amici's Birthday Dinner

Chatting with Amici and a few of his family members that were here at his mom's house, I couldn't help but think what my baby was up to.

She's with her dad right now doing God knows what and I was missing her. She would be here yapping her mouth away and being friendly with everyone.

The introduction between her and Mari went fairly well and she instantly took onto him, never wanting to leave his side. She's also been at his house since he picked her up from school Thursday afternoon.

We were able to clear up the incident that happened at the school with the proper authorities and added him as a designated person who would be picking her up from time to time.

"So when will you two be trying for a baby? Will it be after the wedding or before?" his aunt asks pulling me from my thoughts and I choke on the champagne I was drinking.

Chuckling awkwardly Amici scratches the back of his neck while looking over at me, "Um we haven't talked about having anymore" I answer and she turns her nose up at me.

"Babies are a blessing, you should think about it" she tells me and my mood sours, "Tsu is a handful as is and until we're ready we'll take that aspect of our relationship slow" I tell her and she chuckles.

Nami now joining the conversation, "We all know Tsuyomi isn't for my nephew and I'm sure he would want kids of his own" she says in a condescending tone and I put my champagne flute down.

"Tsu may not be mine biologically but she's still my daughter and I would appreciate it if you treated and speak about her as such" he comes to my defence and Nami apologises for her sister's crude words.

"It's fine, I'm going to the restroom" I tell Nami excusing myself to go get some fresh air.

Pulling out my phone the minute I pushed the bathroom down open, I saw an Instagram notification from Mari.

Clicking on it, I instantly smile at what he tagged me in. It was a photo of him and Tsu in what seemed to be his bedroom. She was on the bed looking mischievous and he was laying not too far away.

 She was on the bed looking mischievous and he was laying not too far away