4.Sometimes the past affects the future

Tommy and Emma seat the restaurant and eat luxury meals. And talking about past.
- Ten years ago When I was seen death body of my family I thought I was being to alone. After 5 years I was recognized you. Then I understood You are my second Family.
- Because you are my prince. I never forget you are safe from my dad.
- Also you found us a Home and helped to me on my jobs. You made me forget all my pain.
-  Do you remember when we hugged for the first time?
- Hey, You safed to Homeless kid.
- I love this kid.
- I love my princess. Also I love you winter's warmth.
- You said that to me for the first time there.

5  Years ago.

Tommy was working in a restaurant as a waiter. And the father and the daughter customer come there and sit at the table.  When they order they get a wine to drink and some fancy food, the girl's arm says "help me!"  He saw the text and pretended that he had accidentally spilled the food on his.
- I'm so sorry.
- No problem. Dad, I'm going to clean myself in the sink and come back. 
- Come quickly.
The girl and Tommy escape from there. They get into a taxi standing on the road and quickly drive away.
- Where are we going? 
- There is a hotel at the end of the main road, let's go there. 
-Ok
They get there.  and they get out of the car.  The girl grabs Tommy's hand and pulls him towards the hotel.  And Tommy refuses. 
- I can't come there.  You go alone. 
- Ok. 
   Tommy takes all the money out of his pocket and gives it to the Girl. 
- Here, the money is yours.  It will be necessary. 
- You are very kind.  Thank you very much. 
  Tommy walks away and goes to the bench he always goes to and sits there.  He begins to think to himself, "The girl was very beautiful."  Suddenly he said, "Never mind, he used me to save himself. Even look at me. I'm broke but I give him money".  Then he takes off his jacket and throws it over himself.  and starts to sleep. He wakes up with that sudden jolt. It was that girl who woke him up.
- I'm sorry, but don't you have a home? 
- Yes, I'm a broke person. 
- Don't worry, I have plenty of money.  I can help you. 
- Thank you, but I'm happy like this. 
- Please, let's stay awake tonight and not go home or anywhere. 
- But it gets cold, you get cold at night. 
- I can't go to the hotel. 
- From what?
- My father has people he knows everywhere.  Will you hide with me tonight? 
- Ok. 
He holds Tommy's hand and says:
- Let's run away from here. 
They come to an abandoned house.  The girl looks at Tommy and says, "I'm so cold."  Tommy takes off his jacket and puts it on the Girl. 
- It doesn't heat you up, but it reduces your chill. 
- Thank you very much. 
- By the way, what's your name? 
-Emma.  Your? 
- They call me Thomas but also Tommy, they call me Tom, they also call me T. 
- Well, can I call you Prince? 
- What?  I'm embarrassed... Prince?  I don't have the money or the type to be a prince. 
- Irrelevant.  You saved me and became my prince. 
- Okay, then you can say it. Why are we running away from your father? 
- Because my father is an alcoholic, drug addict, pervert.  He killed my mother.  He tortured me.  I was even brought there by force.
- Well, don't you have an uncle or something?
- I have an uncle Pa.  He's a murderer.  He has 6 sons and Jack, the middle son, tried to rape me and I always stayed away from them.  I wish I could kill them.
- Wow, you have a very bad life, like me, the dishonorable person you call Pa massacred my entire family. 
- Do you want to take revenge?  I have the money and you have the courage.  If we combine our forces, we will defeat them all. 
- It is possible.  By the way, this is unrelated to the topic, but I think I fell in love. 
- Me too.  It means we were created for each other. 
- I will always love you, even in the winter's warmth...