-🍧𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6

🎀Arabella pov:

I check my wardrobe, hoping to find a nice outfit for the upcoming interview -
Oh waittt, I just realized I've none!!!! And that shopping with Alice was nothing much worth it!!!

So, picking up my keys, I drove off to the shopping mall nearby!! I've no idea what I'm doing rn, so I googled on what should I wear on an interview. lmao..!!!
They suggested I would go with a knee-length pencil skirt, a blouse, and how about loafers??? Nah, classic heels??
Ughh I'm confused again!!!
Fine, let me just choose . Fine, I'll go with classic heels..!!

Making my way towards the Dulce Cafe, I was welcomed with aroma of freshly baked chocolate croissant!!! I definitely needed one, so I got a Frappuccino and a croissant!!!
Enjoying very bit of what I'm eating and also thanking God for making me human and getting to eat all these!!!

....................🍷......................

I threw myself on the bed, as I was exhausted doing nothing!-
I sigh, sigh, and sigh, so basically, Sighing is my rel- (not again)
So there's just 5 more days for the interview?????? Omg I've not prepared anything....

Fine, we have our Google mama why to worry duh?!!!!!.
Okay, Google, tell me how to breathe properly and to stop my ass from being tensed?
Arrive early??!?!? That's definitely not gonna happen! I need to get up early that day. lol
Smile and breath okay noted...!! Listen? Was never a good listener -
Prepare yourself? Okay, cool..
Enough!!!! I'll just go give my best, that's all!!!

🎀William pov:

I see my secretary Sighing, yeah, time is really testing all of our patience...
We have interviews coming up in 5 days, and I'm so busy for all now!!!
So I'm exhausted, exhausted, and exhausted. lmaoo..
I sigh! And start speaking up! " Well, fate is really testing all of our patience, so let's not lose hope.."
They all nod,agreeing in me! The God himself shouldn't worry about the problems...
Appreciating yourself is a must! I laugh mentally, taking life a joke.. I mean, isn't it already lol...
"So let's get ready for the interview,I want us to get the best employees we ever had!!" I say... I'll go to any extent to make sure my company and I are giving our best..
"Meeting dismissed"

.....................🍷.....................

I have plans with myself tonight! A date with my work? Yeah..

My work and I have been in a relationship for 9 years now lmao..
I sigh, knowing work will the death of mine..
What else can I do?!? I chose this for myself..
It's both fun and annoying at the same time!!
I was sleepy, but of no use, I brew myself a coffee.. When that caffeine hit me, I close my eyes.. letting that flavourful thing take me to places I've never been to!! Heaven.....

It's past 12 pm. I sigh, I make my way towards my car.. I drove off to my mansion...
Upon reaching, I was welcomed by my mom dozed off on the couch. A sudden wave of realization hit me, I hadn't informed mom that I'd be late home today.. I face palm myself and reach out to mom! I stroked her hair and tucked them behind her ears.. that made her jolt to my touch! And slowly opens her blue ocean eyes to meet mine.. I had a few resembles of my mom than my dad.. she gave me her pretty blue eyes....

She woke up, and I could sense that she was mad at me.. so I spoke up...
"Mom, look,I'm sorry.. I should have told you, I've been so busy lately.."
She sighed. "Okay.. I was just worried. "
I smile.... "Let me put you to bed," I say..
"Oh, you have grown enough to put your mom to bed?" She chuckled, I laugh too..
"Well, mom.. all these years, it was your responsibility to look after me, but now it's me who will be looking after you, okay? "
She smiles.. "But when will you bring home my daughter in law" I sigh! "Mom not again"
My mom laughs. " Alright, alright.."
Life seems good when you are with your mom...
I go to my room after tucking mom to bed.. it was a really exhausting day for me... can life be any better? Life is always about challenges...
Some fail to keep up with,while some try hard until their last breath..
Life need not be this cruel.. right?
If yes, then everything will be okay soon.. what's coming will come..

I do my night routine and sudden realization of that girl playing on my mind, like a song, a song I would get obsessed for years....
She was pretty, pretty like the stars, the poet in me was arrising.. I loved me being in love.. well, not everyone can make you feel like this.. I feel like being on cloud 9...

She had the face I would worship Satan for..
She had those features that would send me direct to heaven.. or maybe she's heaven...
I blush! Bizarre things keep happening to me lately.. but expect the fact that work made me feel shitty. She made me feel the opposite...
They say men in love are majestic, and I can see why.. oh, the chokehold you have on me, princess...
Princess? Well, I like the nickname for her..
I sigh and sleep.... only where I can skip reality..
....................🍷..........................

Author's note: Well, look who finally decided to show up with the next chapter...
So far, I hope yall are enjoying "WINE" If yes, do like and comment on how this masterpiece is.. and thank you all, all those who have been with me since the start..
I love you all...💋💗