Chapter 4: Who Would Attack a Little Tiger and Spider?

You woke up for the first time in weeks out of your little headspace. Your mind felt a bit foggy as you did your best to get out of your crib.

Your legs shook slightly as you walked into the kitchen where Natasha and Wanda were cooking breakfast.

"Good morning." You said quietly as you sat awkwardly at the table.

"Good morning, love. How old are we feeling today?" Natasha asked as she placed a kiss on your forehead.

"I feel like my usual age but my head is a little foggy still." You say as you take a sip of orange juice that Wanda placed in front of you.

Natasha and Wanda both shared the same look as they sat down at the table with you. "We think now is a good time to talk about everything and touch base with how you're feeling." They said as they gave you a reassuring look.

"Okay. What do you want to talk about." You say as your anxiety begins to flare up. You wonder if they're about to tell you that you're too much to handle or that they want to end things. Your thoughts begin to cloud your mind as you do your best to calm your racing heart.

Wanda can sense your anxiety, "it's okay detka. We promise it's nothing bad. You're safe." She says as she scoots closer to you and holds your hand.

"Okay, I believe you." You said as you let out a relieved breath of air.

"We are both happy that you are our little and we love you dearly, but before you were our little you were our girlfriend. We just want to make sure that you still feel comfortable being in a romantic relationship. Of course we would have boundaries put in place to make sure that you are safe in both little and adult headspace." Natasha said as she explained everything to you in a calm fashion.

You nodded your head as you processed all of her words. "I still want to be in a romantic relationship with both of you. I just...what if I spend too much time as a little and you both fall out of love with me? I can't exactly control when I drop in headspace." You said as you began to bite your nails nervously.

"Oh detka, we could never fall out of love with you. It's okay that you can't control your headspace dropping. That takes time and practice. When you're in little space there will be no kisses to the lips, and we are only your mama/mommy while in little space. Nat and I don't believe age regression should be sexualized or used as a kink. Those are our boundaries. If we are in the middle of making love and you feel like you are dropping, you need to try to let us know." Wanda said as she took your fingers out of your mouth and gave your hand a gentle reassuring squeeze.

"Okay, I think your boundaries are reasonable. They honestly make me feel safer. I love you both so much." You say as you look lovingly at both of the women sitting in front of you.

"One more thing. When you're little do you feel younger than one years old? You've done nothing wrong, it's just that we've noticed that you're not as independent as you used to be." Nat asked.

You shook your head, "I feel younger. I mean sometimes I feel older than one; but lately I have been feeling much younger. Like I'm not able to say many words or sounds and I'm not able to walk or crawl. Sometimes it feels scary to be that young."

Just talking about it was triggering you and you started to feel like you were dropping into a tiny and scary headspace. "Mama." You whimpered as you felt yourself fully drop. Your body nearly fell out of the chair as you had lost your balance.

Wanda caught you before you could fall. She comforted you as you let out a screaming cry of panic. "It's okay little one. Mommy has you."

Natasha placed a kiss to the top of your head as she rubbed soothing circles on your back as Wanda rocked you in her arms. "It's okay to be scared y/n. We're right here. We won't let anything bad happen to you. You're okay."