Chapter 6: Who's Y/n's Favorite Aunt

You let out a whimper as you started to stir awake. Your body felt sore and heavy when you tried to move your arms and legs. Mentally you felt in between your adult and age regressed headspace.

Natasha was quick to notice that you had woken up and she was instantly by your side, "it's okay. You're okay. We had to give you some medicine and you might feel a bit drowsy." She explained to you as she watched you struggle to focus on her.

"Mama...Natty? What happened?" You stumbled on your words as you struggled to fight your little headspace.

Natasha took a deep breath as she weighed in her mind how much she should tell you. She didn't want you to have a panic attack. "You and Peter were poisoned by Hydra when you were staying at the daycare. We were really scared that we would lose both of you." She said as she tried to rid her mind of the memory of seeing you so close to death.

"Is Peter okay?!" You shouted as you tried your best to get out of bed; but Natasha had gently pushed you back down onto the hospital bed.

"Detka, he's okay. He is at home resting with Tony and Pepper. I know all of this is scary, but everything is going to be okay." Your girlfriend spoke softly to you as she rubbed soothing circles on the top of your hand. This simple gesture always gave you comfort when you were overwhelmed.

"Where's mommy?" You shook your head. "I mean Wanda." Your cheeks turned red with embarrassment. It was still awkward for you to call your girlfriends mama and mommy when you were in your normal headspace.

Natasha chuckled at how cute you looked, "detka, you know that you can call us mama and mommy even when you're not in little space. Mommy went home to take a shower and get some rest. She has been by your side night and day and I made her go home and take care of herself."

You felt bad that Wanda had been exhausted and worried about you. As you looked at Natasha you felt even worse when you noticed dark black circles under her eyes. "You should join her. I'm okay now." Deep down though you didn't want to be left alone. It was stupid. You felt stupid for not wanting to be left alone. Would Hydra try to attack you again?

Nat shook her head as she brought your hand to her lips and gave you a reassuring kiss. "I'm staying right here detka. If you need to drop in headspace you can. You're not a bother or a burden. As your girlfriend and as your mama I will always be here for you."

Your mind fell into that blissful little side as you looked up at your mama with love. As best as you could you raised your little arms up and made grabby hands. "Mama." You babbled as Nat picked you up in her arms. She was careful of all the hospital wires that you were still connected to.

——————————————————

Wanda Smiled as she walked in your hospital room and found Natasha asleep in the hospital bed with you and Tigey. She had missed you, but she was grateful that she was able to take a shower and get some much needed sleep.

Walking over to you she leaned down and kissed your cheek. "Good morning, baby." Wanda whispered as she watched as your eyes slowly opened.

"Mommy!" You exclaimed excitedly waking up your mama who was laying down next to you. You whined when you couldn't climb into Wanda's arms due to your IV getting in the way.

"Hold on baby, we don't want you to pull out your IV." Wanda said as she carefully picked you up in her arms being mindful of the IV still stuck in your arm. She kissed your face all over leaving red lipstick stains all over your cheeks.

You let out gleeful laughs and giggles that were music to your mama and mommy's ears. Although you loved being big, there was a certain type of healing that came with being a little and receiving love in the purest form.