Mysteries of the Universe

by Khagan

What if we live in a simulation?

What if everything we see around us is a computer simulation? The answer is yes, we live in a simulation, but not like the one shown in The Matrix (2001), it could be a more complex form of computer simulation. In the movie, the ordinary life that people led was the Matrix's program code, and reality was Zion. Sure, in reality this isn't true. We are real, and the world around us is real, but that doesn't negate the fact that we live in a simulation.

Imagine this: You are trying to explain to a chimpanzee how to write games in the Python programming language. Even the smartest chimpanzee wouldn't be able to write the simplest 2D game (like Pac-Man). Today, even a 10-year-old child can write such a 2D game. For chimpanzees, our modern programming languages are as difficult to understand as the programming languages on which our Universe was created are for us.

The Architect of the Universe (the All-Seeing Eye of the Universe) created reality from three elements, or, more simply, from three programming languages, they are: 70% dark energy, 25% dark matter, and 5% ordinary matter. Imagine that dark energy is the C++ programming language, dark matter is C, and ordinary matter is PHP.

Matter, in turn, consists of electrons, neutrons, and protons, which in turn form molecules and atoms. Molecules and atoms are the PHP files "Config.php" and "Main.php", and electrons, neutrons, and protons are the components of these files, such as the operators "If", "else", and "for". Like a monkey trying to understand C++, we are trying to understand elements that are too complex for our perception.

Humanity was able to understand the composition of ordinary matter only because ordinary matter is a small part of our universe written in the simplest possible programming language. Dark energy and dark matter were written in a much more complex programming language.

Every mega object in space plays a specific program role.

Black holes in our universe act like a Windows recycle bin, absorbing everything that comes their way and preventing the universe's memory (simulation) from becoming cluttered. Unlike the Windows recycle bin, however, a black hole doesn't wait for you to delete the file; it automatically deletes everything itself. In this way, a black hole is more like the following PHP code: $unwanted_filenames = array( '.DS_Store', '.localized', 'Thumbs.db', 'error_log' ); This code is responsible for automatically deleting unnecessary files from a server.

The asteroid belt acts as a protective shield for the planets. Asteroids and meteorites themselves are needed for data exchange. In a sense, asteroids and meteorites are FTP servers. Many asteroids are rich in minerals, and some have viable bacteria on their surface. When they collide with a planet, they transfer bacteria from their territory to the planet.

The Einstein-Rosen Bridge (wormhole) is a configuration of spacetime in the form of peculiar tunnels between remote regions of our Universe or even between different universes. Wormholes are functionally analogous to bridges in blockchain systems, such as Multichain, Umbria, or Portal Bridge. Blockchain bridges are needed for the rapid exchange of cryptocurrencies located in different blockchains, wormholes function similarly.

Stars (the Sun) are the computer processors of the galaxy (like Intel Core, AMD). They play the most important role, as they provide the surrounding planets with life and warmth, preventing them from freezing in the vastness of cold space.

Planets, in turn, are the conductors of life in our universe. They play the role of the UI of the matrix. Almost all planets differ from each other in size and are composed of metals, gases, and oxygen. The temperature on each planet is different, and the living conditions on them also vary. Each planet has its own orbit, and like a scripted NPC in a game, it moves along the same route.