Chapter 18

HAZEL P.O.V.

Isabela walked outside with her bags.

"Jace, I'm gonna miss you so much," she said, "it was so awesome to hang out with you. I hope we can do this again."

"Bye, Isabela," he said, "I'll miss you."

They hugged and Isabela looked at me.

"And Hazel," she started, walking over to me, "I'm so sorry about everything that happened. You're so forgiving, and I'm going to miss you so much."

"Isabela, I'll miss you too," I said, hugging her, "and I'm so sorry that Noah threatened you like that. You are such a nice girl, and I know you would never mean to hurt anyone."

Isabela walked into the taxi as Jace and I stood next to each other. She waved goodbye. I waved back. I watched as the taxi drove away.

"I'm really gonna miss Isabela," I said, "yesterday was so crazy."

"I know," he said.

It was Monday, nine o'clock in the morning. You may be wondering why we aren't at school. Today is filming. Yes, we are finally filming everything! The show is airing on the first day of summer, next Monday.

"So, filming is not until eleven," Jace said, "what do you wanna do in the meantime?"

"I don't know," I said, "maybe we can get some fro-yo?"

"Sure," he said, "how about 'Bump, Serve, Scoop'. That's where we went on our first date." He winked at me. I giggled.

"Sure," I said, "they have the best frozen yogurt."

He kissed my lips. He put his arm around me as we started walking.

When we got there, we chose our flavors and toppings. I chose Red Velvet Cupcake and put on gummy worms, chocolate sprinkles and whipped cream. He chose the Chocolate & Vanilla mix. He put on jellybeans, rainbow sprinkles and whipped cream.

I started to take out money, but Jace pushed my hand down.

"No, it's on me," he said. 

We sat down and started to eat our frozen yogurt.

"Hey," he said, "wanna try mine?"

"Why not? It looks delicious." I giggled.

He picked up his spoon and fed it to me like I was a little baby. It was so ridiculous, but so cute. I blushed a bit as I took a bite.

"Mmm," I said, "I think yours is better than mine."

As we ate, we talked about how excited we were for filming. We finished at nine thirty and walked back to Jace's house.

"This is amazing!" I said, "we're finally going to be filming, in less than two hours!"

"I'm excited that I get to do this with my girlfriend," he said, "I don't know if you know how much I love you, Hazel."

"Same to you."

We walked inside and sat on the couch. We turned on Henry Danger and watched a few episodes. He put his arm around me as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

I could lay in his arms forever.

JACE P.O.V.

I looked down at Hazel. She was so beautiful. I kissed the top of her head and she looked up at me. She kissed my lips.

We slowly released as I looked into her eyes. Before we knew it, it was time to head over to the studio. 

My mom dropped us off. 

We walked inside and saw Riele, Sean, Ella and Maeve talking in a group.

When we walked in, the all ran over to Hazel.

HAZEL P.O.V.

"Hazel, oh my god!" shouted Maeve, "are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said.

"I can't believe that this happened," Sean shouted, "I'm feel so bad for you!"

Riele pulled me in and whispered in my ear.

"You better bitch-slap that jerk," she whispered. She secretly pointed to Ella. I nodded my head. No way she can hear that.

"I never wanted to hear that this could happen to you," Ella said, looking up at me. She quickly turned into Piper, her character, "THAT IS NOT OKAY!"

We all laughed.

"Guys, everything's fine," I said, "Jace was there. He called the police. He made everything okay. So, yeah. It's all fine."

The cast turned and smiled at Jace.

"Well, you're lucky you have a boyfriend like that," Maeve said.

"I know," I said, hugging Jace. I whispered in his ear, "thank you. I love you, and I'll never let you go."

"Me neither," he whispered back.

Filming went by so fast. I had so much fun on set! It was a lot of work, but we finally finished everything.

Jace's mom picked us up at around eight thirty. When we got home, Jace kissed me on the lips.

"What was that for?"

"No reason," he said, smiling, "I just love you so much."